BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Don't Tell Steve!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.brsit.co.uk/2012/07/dont-tell-steve-part-2/

The first video was a great success, we easily had the busiest day ever when we released the first video, loads of people shared it on their Facebook pages, and a few people retweeted it too.

Remember, we have to act fast, pass the link on to all your mates, and share it as much as you can!

Dont Tell Steve!

Is it just me, or are these videos very strange?

Should the point not be about increasing people's awareness of BRSIT?

Yep, that's exactly what they are for. They both mention the trust and have a long end frame with the website address and name on.

• Backroom

I think they are well produced if not particularly witty or clever, it's a stab at a bit of marketing though not trying to be groundbreaking I suppose

What do the numbers currently look like anyone know?

Surely a sign that BRSIT is a non starter if they think that churning out crap like this will encourage people to part with £1000.

Has Carl or is it 1972rover pledged his grand yet ?

They are good but how effective they will be I don't know. They will definitely be more effective for the older ones who can rem the original 'Don't tell Sid' campaign for British Gas in the 80's.

Not often I get to put you right but it was "If you see Sid... tell him".

Honestly, if this "dont tell steve" un-funny meaningless rubbish is the best BRSIT can come up with then who in their right mind would give them money and trust them to do any better with the club than Venkys?

From a poster who believes that a consistent decade long top 10 Prem manager is wrong for watching the first 45 mins from the stands! :rolleyes: Scuse me if I don't take any heed of you.

btw hardly is 1980 the year of your birth by any chance?

From a poster who believes that a consistent decade long top 10 Prem manager is wrong for watching the first 45 mins from the stands! :rolleyes: Scuse me if I don't take any heed of you.

btw hardly is 1980 the year of your birth by any chance?

pretty Obvious really! and that makes me 32, i really dont want to know why you asked that as you sound like a closet troll and id rather not have to read your responces to every post i make, judging from what ive seen you just critise every poster(and not the post) who has an opinion you dont agree with.

p.s.

you clearly do take some kind of "heed", otherwise you wouldnt have replied, strangeboy.

Archived