BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Eddie Walsh - Ex Police Chief To Advise Rovers

I saw this earlier, his line about Agnew and Shaw and 'renewed passion' almost made me sick.

Its going to be tough being a Rovers fan at Ewood next season, you'll certainly not be able to voice an opinion without fear of being ejected and banned, then again maybe thats not a bad thing!

A decent chap.....however the quote in the final para looks like it was written by PNE Agnew.

I saw this earlier, his line about Agnew and Shaw and 'renewed passion' almost made me sick.

Its going to be tough being a Rovers fan at Ewood next season, you'll certainly not be able to voice an opinion without fear of being ejected and banned, then again maybe thats not a bad thing!

Your name will be top of the list. I would go in disguise next season, how about tring to impersonate a football manager. Shave your head, get pi$$ed and lick your lips like a muskrat.

Well they tried their best last season to get us banned and Newsham did state on what grounds?

I can understand the gripe with regards to agnew - but Shaw does not seem to have done anything wrong yet.

An expert in crowd control and crowd management, appointments like this make me regret my decision to buy a season ticket. Hopefully they will be concentrating on crowd safety rather than protecting a bald man masquerading as a football manager. Was interesting to see the security team advise people to go behind the goal at Accrington, crowd segregation obviously not considered as important as the prevention of manager interaction. The Stanley steward I was talking to said it was only lucky no-one from Burnley turned up or it could have been chaos.

I can understand the gripe with regards to agnew - but Shaw does not seem to have done anything wrong yet.

Open your eyes man, he's mainly responsible for PNE languishing in the 3rd division, not the sort of person we want at the club surely.

but Shaw does not seem to have done anything wrong yet.

Does anyone know what he has done.

As regards this appointment. If the Action Group raised issues with the football authorities about ground safety then this is just a move by the club to try to demonstarte to the authorities that they are taking things seriously and have things under control.

Just coincidence that he advises the Football League.

This isn't the same member of Lancashire's finest that after the game at the turf in 2010 denied the police encouraging fans to take beer to their seats to ease the crush on the concourse (potentially saving lives) and instead claimed Rovers fans smuggled them in, is it?

This isn't the same member of Lancashire's finest that after the game at the turf in 2010 denied the police encouraging fans to take beer to their seats to ease the crush on the concourse (potentially saving lives) and instead claimed Rovers fans smuggled them in, is it?

Not another bloody liar on the books, ALLEDGEDLY.

That was the Burnley equivalent of John Newsham (surname Woods but I can't remember his Christian name) who made that call but he was strongly advised by Police to do so on the grounds of safety.

Open your eyes man, he's mainly responsible for PNE languishing in the 3rd division, not the sort of person we want at the club surely.

Enlighton us. How was he responcible for prestons situation? What has he done wrong at Rovers so far. I think anyone who comes to the club must be given a chance first.

Enlighton us. How was he responcible for prestons situation? What has he done wrong at Rovers so far. I think anyone who comes to the club must be given a chance first.

Ask the PNE fans what they think of Shaw, he was hounded out of dumpdale after almost doing a Risedale at the club, which has resulted in them falling through the leagues without a pot to wee in.

I'm not an expert on Prestons situation but simple use of Google brings up...

"Preston North End fans launched a vocal protest against chairman Derek Shaw and the Deepdale board"

PNE didn't exactly find themselves in the best place after his reign as chairman. Sure at Rovers in almost a month I have no idea what he has been doing. Maybe that is a good thing....

Police Chief eh?

Sniff....... sniff........... Could it be that I am beginning to smell a rat around here ...... a Masonic one? :huh:

I must say that's something not previously considered. :glare:

Maybe he is an enlightened one. When they retire from the Force they can earn some serious money. Alot of them seem to be lip lickers. Or as maybe David Icke was right, 'the lizards are in control'.

No he isnt Glenn, that was an Officer from Burnley Division !

Archived