BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sponsor?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

It's going to be Princes Trust unless they can find one in the next week.

There's not too many people willing to put their money down to sponser us due to the owners.

It's going to be Princes Trust unless they can find one in the next week.

There's not too many people willing to put their money down to sponser us due to the owners.

They found one weeks ago. It's not The Princes Trust.

MG I then have one very pertinent question if they found one ages ago why are they selling our 3 club kits now with no sponsor in the club shop?.

I don't wish to offend you MG but to sell the shirts for months now with no sponsor on the shirt is just totally pointless. I have heard various rumours that it will be travelodge and a couple of others.

Until I see the shirts with sponsor I refuse to believe we will have a sponsor & they will stick with princes trust.

Before you state it takes ages to incorporate the sponsor and patches on the shirt and sleeve. I actually bought last years 2 kits yellow/Black & the Blue/White half shirts before the sponsor was announced.

I bought the sponsor from the club shop & prem patches later and sports world incorporated the sponsor and prem patches overnight.

MG I then have one very pertinent question if they found one ages ago why are they selling our 3 club kits now with no sponsor in the club shop?.

I don't wish to offend you MG but to sell the shirts for months now with no sponsor on the shirt is just totally pointless. I have heard various rumours that it will be travelodge and a couple of others.

Until I see the shirts with sponsor I refuse to believe we will have a sponsor & they will stick with princes trust.

Before you state it takes ages to incorporate the sponsor and patches on the shirt and sleeve. I actually bought last years 2 kits yellow/Black & the Blue/White half shirts before the sponsor was announced.

I bought the sponsor from the club shop & prem patches later and sports world incorporated the sponsor and prem patches overnight.

I agree completely. Considering that a sponsor has been agreed upon, things should be moving much more quickly on this front.

My dept was involved in finding a sponsor for this year. We were told some time ago to stop looking because one had been found already. To the best of my knowledge, this is still the case.

MG

what seems totally illogical, is the fact that venky´s - or so it was said - wanted to use the club to promote their business and if so, why arent venky´s plastered all over our shirt.?

could you elaborate on this decision M.G.?

what seems totally illogical, is the fact that venky´s - or so it was said - wanted to use the club to promote their business and if so, why arent venky´s plastered all over our shirt.?

could you elaborate on this decision M.G.?

I don't think they're allowed to by the FA rules, or else they definitely would!

MG I know you probably have to keep it tight lipped but you say they have found a sponsor as a previous poster has asked is it a paying sponsor or a charity? don't worry about stating the name just would like to know if it's paying or not? don't get me wrong it is very admirable to have charity sponsors on the shirt but seeing as though this year we will have reduced income streams we really should be finding paying sponsors.

MG I know you probably have to keep it tight lipped but you say they have found a sponsor as a previous poster has asked is it a paying sponsor or a charity? don't worry about stating the name just would like to know if it's paying or not? don't get me wrong it is very admirable to have charity sponsors on the shirt but seeing as though this year we will have reduced income streams we really should be finding paying sponsors.

He's already said its another charity...

Non-Paying charity.

Archived