BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sponsor?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rovers4Good

I heard Prince's Trust didn't want to be associated to us after the on goings last year :(

No shirt sponser is pathetic to say the least.

Also, i heard that the corporate boxes are going to be dead this year with hardly anyone signing up LOL

The club is in Dire Straits and it's only getting worse. Well done Kean and Venky's

The club is in Dire Straits and it's only getting worse. Well done Kean and Venky's

Can't blame the corporate types. With what we're about to see on the pitch, and the (non-existent) value of being associated with Venky's, they'd be spending Money for Nothing. In all Walks of Life, you come to a point where enough is enough. For them, it was these wannabe maharajahs, who think they're all that but who aren't even Sultans of Swing. All we can do as fans is to stick with our Brothers in Arms, support those doing Private Investigations into the club, trying to get rid of this Industrial Disease. Them leaving might seem So Far Away right now, about as likely as me successfully Calling Elvis to ask for Encores, but I've caught The Bug, and if You and Your Friend, and others, do too then we can stand On Every Street and spread the message!

I heard Prince's Trust didn't want to be associated to us after the on goings last year :(

No shirt sponser is pathetic to say the least.

Also, i heard that the corporate boxes are going to be dead this year with hardly anyone signing up LOL

Says it all really - even a charity who would pay nothing to be on our shirt have turned it down, dont want no association with this circus

Can't blame the corporate types. With what we're about to see on the pitch, and the (non-existent) value of being associated with Venky's, they'd be spending Money for Nothing. In all Walks of Life, you come to a point where enough is enough. For them, it was these wannabe maharajahs, who think they're all that but who aren't even Sultans of Swing. All we can do as fans is to stick with our Brothers in Arms, support those doing Private Investigations into the club, trying to get rid of this Industrial Disease. Them leaving might seem So Far Away right now, about as likely as me successfully Calling Elvis to ask for Encores, but I've caught The Bug, and if You and Your Friend, and others, do too then we can stand On Every Street and spread the message!

Brilliant.

Heard it from a poor article in Sunday's guardian by any chance?

We were told a year ago it was only a one year deal. We were told a month or so ago there were two potential commercial deals this season and should neither complete, then a local charity would be used over a national one.

You forgot to include 'going home'. Tssk.

It was set up for Kean going home in in the back of a police car, or in the arms of his bodyguard

It's post slike this that make me love this place (and it's probably lost on the N-Dubz and Jesie J generation)

It's post slike this that make me love this place (and it's probably lost on the N-Dubz and Jesie J generation)

I had a similar thought the other day when I happened upon a link explaining that there's a 50% chance of two matching birthdays in a room of 23 people. ;)

These musings are few and far between sadly *sigh*.

Why don't Venkys put their name on the shirt?

Something to be ashamed of?

Is there not something in the rules about owners not putting their names on shirts ?, don't know why I brought it up really wouldn't be a problem having Venky's on then ;) if rumours are to be believed

Archived