BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Hull City Home 12/13

STEVE Bruce says Hull City can capitalise on the unrest at Blackburn Rovers which threatens to dominate tonight's trip to Ewood Park.

Hull will almost certainly dominate on the pitch too :(

Kean makes Bruce look like Mourinho.. as a Manager and in handsomeness .. obviously!

SNN2429AA---280_1257952a.jpg

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think our best hope is to concede just before half-time so the fans can get the proper amount of jeering out of their lungs and so that Keanochio can't change us to a backs to the wall setup with his half-time talk and then don't actually score an equaliser until the 90th minute... Only way I can think of to take Kean's decisions out of the equation...

• Backroom

Well a win takes us above burnley so that would be something

The way I see it is hope we win but if we are to lose just hope action is taken

I think we will play:

--------------Robbo

Orr----Dann----Givet----Lowe

--------Murphy---Etuhu

Formica-----Dunn------Peds

---------------CKR

I am hoping that Henley will come in at left back and Simon on the right but i don't think they will. Gomes was not great in the last game by all accounts so he might drop to the bench.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/team-news-for-tigers-clash-326087.aspx

Says he is back in the squad but probably not to start.

We desperately need pace in the squad.

Robinson

Orr Dann Hanley Givet

Pedersen Murphy Etuhu Ms Olsson

CKR Goodwillie

I'd go with that, having Orr pushing right up and Pedersen cutting in from the wing to supplement the central midfield area. Kazim-Richards is more of a natural winger as well so can drift wider right if we need pace on both sides.

Marcus Olsson has little end product but at least he'll stretch the defence and create more gaps for Murphy to find with his passing.

Completely disagree. If you want to turn your back on the Club and the current goings on that's entirely your prerogative but don't try to make out that makes you more of a fan than those who are attempting to see the thing through.

Even though it probably does. It is hard to give up something you love for a principle.

Marcus Olsson has little end product but at least he'll stretch the defence and create more gaps for Murphy

Are you sure LeChuck, Marcus Olsson is a very poor footballer indeed from what I've seen, almost as big of a waste of space as Petrovic, he should be nownere near the side, but I guess thats the market we're shopping in these days.

Are you sure LeChuck, Marcus Olsson is a very poor footballer indeed from what I've seen, almost as big of a waste of space as Petrovic, he should be nownere near the side, but I guess thats the market we're shopping in these days.

Am I one of the only people who thinks Petrovic could've done a job in this league and gone on to do a job in the Premier League (should we have been promoted). He showed glimpses of having good passing and vision.

Even though it probably does. It is hard to give up something you love for a principle.

Getting a bit bored of this I am a better fan than you malarkey, dependant on whether you are going to games or not. One thing that shines out for me is that we are all passionate Rovers fans.

I have had seasons where I never missed a game, including away, but I was younger back then without the same committments as now. Times change, circumstances change, feelings change, disposable income changes, committments change.

Do what is best for you, it is as simple as that. One thing is for sure, is that if no-one went that would send the clearest possible message to the owners and watching world and that would for sure would force change. Never going to happen unfortunately and we remain in limbo with the fans divided.

Definitely not a PL player but I think his pace, dribbling and work rate will make him an ok squad player this season.

I've only picked him because he's the only wide player we have with genuine pace.

Definitely not a PL player but I think his pace, dribbling and work rate will make him an ok squad player this season.

I've only picked him because he's the only wide player we have with genuine pace.

Would agree with you - he is limited but his pace and work rate does help create space for other players.

Getting a bit bored of this I am a better fan than you malarkey, dependant on whether you are going to games or not. One thing that shines out for me is that we are all passionate Rovers fans.

I have had seasons where I never missed a game, including away, but I was younger back then without the same committments as now. Times change, circumstances change, feelings change, disposable income changes, committments change.

Do what is best for you, it is as simple as that. One thing is for sure, is that if no-one went that would send the clearest possible message to the owners and watching world and that would for sure would force change. Never going to happen unfortunately and we remain in limbo with the fans divided.

Got to be better. I've got more flowers around the statue than you. :D Don't take offence. Only joking.

Got to be better. I've got more flowers around the statue than you. :D Don't take offence. Only joking.

Good shout Al. All of us together will look back on these times one day with the cowboys and indians long gone. The only constant is the fans and it has always been that way. It will be great for the fans to be united and behind the club again. These are trying times and all of us have had our patience severely tested.

Archived