BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Hull City Home 12/13

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With you on that. In fact, Henley over Lowe in defence, if I'm perfectly honest.

Based on Saturday, Etuhu would be benched too.

A 4 year contract for Etuhu - must have thought all his birthdays and Christmases had come in one !

Robinson; Lowe, Dann, Givet, Orr; Murphy, Etuhu; Nunes, Dunn, Marcus Olsson; Kazim-Kazim.

J. Kean, Pedersen, Gomes, Jorge, Edinho, Hanley, Ribeiro.

Where's Formica? Can we start panicking about him being sold?

I wonder if that means Lowe is RB and Orr LB.....what kind of bench is that? No Vukcevic, Goodwillie, Formica, Henley or Rochina...ffs.....is Nunes right or left footed, I can't remember.........http://www.bbc.co.uk/5live/sport/commentaries/football/ - 5Live is doing commentary on the game.

Staggered by that team selection, however, in reality, nothing surprises me with Kean.

Even less confident now.

The slimeball is impossible to second guess. Normally that is the sign of a man who hasn't got a clue what he is doing.

Venkys brothers turn up in blue and white Rolls Royce

The club has probably paid for them so it's probably apt that it's blue and white?

They probably have a new summer house in blue and white, and a speed boat and a plane etc.

Thought he spoke quite well to be honest. I'm not sure what else he could have said really.

Yeah he probably did and I'm just being a w*nker. It just annoyed me when he said "I think we are still trying to buy people" great to hear our first team coach is so involved. lol.

Radio 5 proper gearing up for kean to get a slating. Whilst Savage "totally expects the club to get promoted under Kean". Farce

Archived