BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD - Hull City Home 12/13

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only people on trial tonight are the fans.

Time to tell the world that Steve Kean has failed.

We are not willing to give him a chance.

We have complete certainty Kean cannot get us promotion.

Every second Kean is in post is a second wasted and a second destroying our club and community.

Kean out

NOW

Last time we played Hull it was a wednesday night and the attendance was 23,518

Tonight we are looking at 13-14,000 (based on the higher figure revealed by the club) An FA Cup 3rd round attendance

I've heard reports of 10,000 expected to 14,000+ from the clubs twitter account

If you turn up tonight kean will be laughing in your face, no matter what you chant or what the result is.

Are you happy for this man to take the pizz out of you?

All the money you spend will end up in india and the club will not see it again.

If you turn up tonight kean will be laughing in your face, no matter what you chant or what the result is.

All the money you spend will end up in india and the club will not see it again.

You could turn that around and say if you don't go tonight Kean will be laughing at you because he's lasted longer at the club than you.

Not critising you mate just saying I hope we win because we could be bottom at Xmas and he'd stuill be there. I hate Kean just as much as everyone else but I think if we shout "Kean Out" from the stands he'll use that as an excuse why the team is playing bad. If we shout "Kean Out" he'll use that as an excuse if the Rhodes bid fails.

The mans a parasite and feeds off the negativity provided by the fans. Either way he won't leave.

If there is a healthy following from Hull it just shows they sniff a result here. Last time in the prem there was about 900 hundred or so of them on a Weds night. Leicester will bring 2/3 thousand i reckon, so it's really goin to be interesting couple of games :(

The only people on trial tonight are the fans.

Time to tell the world that Steve Kean has failed.

We are not willing to give him a chance.

We have complete certainty Kean cannot get us promotion.

Every second Kean is in post is a second wasted and a second destroying our club and community.

Kean out

NOW

As I said on anothe thread, the fans need to continue where they left off at the Wigan game, nothing has changed, the mans a fraud and the regime are idiots.

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

AGNEW OUT

SINGH OUT

Apparently a remarkably large number of visiting fans is expected.

Will make for an interesting atmosphere contrasting with empty spaces elsewhere in the ground.

Eh? According to @OneRovers "As of yesterday, Hull were bringing just under 500." Tweet from 15 Hours ago.

As I said on anothe thread, the fans need to continue where they left off at the Wigan game, nothing has changed, the mans a fraud and the regime are idiots.

KEAN OUT

VENKYS OUT

AGNEW OUT

SINGH OUT

Oh we can't do that we are Rovers Fans remember!

Really excited about tonight and no rationale reason why. I will be staying up until 1am listening to this on the radio!

A balanced Rovers team will have enough to beat Hull. If we play without a left back we will be struggling.

If I was Bruce I would play two right wingers and load everything down the left side.

I say, why not play Henley at left back he played there at Old Trafford last season and was excellent. Not sure where he is now...?

Kean Out Venky's Out.

Not sure i'd lump you into that catagory Dave, but we do have far to many 'Rovers Fans'

Yawn!

Tired EWOODACE? I'd get some shut eye asap, its going to be a long evening.

Enjoy the game.

Completely disagree. If you want to turn your back on the Club and the current goings on that's entirely your prerogative but don't try to make out that makes you more of a fan than those who are attempting to see the thing through.

You could turn that around and say if you don't go tonight Kean will be laughing at you because he's lasted longer at the club than you.

Very well said.

If anyone is actually interested in the result tonight, or us doing well rather than simply how much abuse will be directed at Kean, I think tonight is almost a must win game already.

Failure to win or worse would put us at least four points behind the likes of Forest and Blackpool already.

Very well said.

If anyone is actually interested in the result tonight, or us doing well rather than simply how much abuse will be directed at Kean, I think tonight is almost a must win game already.

Failure to win or worse would put us at least four points behind the likes of Forest and Blackpool already.

Kean is in charge, look down not up

Archived