BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Talksport

Shebby interview at 11.20 am this morning on Talksport with Keys and Gray.

Earlier Alan Brazil giving Rovers fans grief this morning telling them not to bother ringing if criticising Kean.

Bringing it up in Interviews with Ray Wilkins and Roy Evans both agreeing with him.He really did seem to have a bee in his bonnet about it,

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He has done a complete full circle , this is a mine field . Who is calling the shots ? The owners ? Shebby ? Shaw ? Agnew? Kean? Someone else ?

Really can't get my head aroud the mixed messages , something very fishy about the whole situation

So from supporting him (and i'm not having a go saying you shouldn't have done) , you've now got no idea about his "weight" in regards to Rovers decisions.

He has done a complete full circle , this is a mine field . Who is calling the shots ? The owners ? Shebby ? Shaw ? Agnew? Kean? Someone else ?

Really can't get my head aroud the mixed messages , something very fishy about the whole situation

I am surprised you didnt see this coming Glen. I am not having a pop, I applaud everything you have done so far but going on the last 20 odd months surely you didnt expect Venkys to employ someone with some sense?

I am with Philipl - Shabby being brought in is a piece of theatre to detract from what is really going on.

Nothing will change until the poison has left the club, top to bottom.

I have been asked to go on Talksport at 1.30 and respond to Shebby's comments and also those of Alan Brazils this morning, no doubt I will be stitched up, but it seems the fun and games the media love have started earlier

Will that be with Hawksbee and Jacobs? They always come across as decent types.

I have been asked to go on Talksport at 1.30 and respond to Shebby's comments and also those of Alan Brazils this morning, no doubt I will be stitched up, but it seems the fun and games the media love have started earlier

Will it be with Keys and Gray? if so its definitely a stitch up going off how pally (to the point of sickening) they all were in that interview.

Glen, not sure if it's possible or if Talksport would even be interested but could you email them the clip of Shebby speaking about Kean being sacked if he lost three games and then confirming it with a definite 'yes'. Would be good to show them that no spin has been put on it and that there is no way he could have been taken out of context.

Archived