BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Talksport

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alan Brazil was pathetic this morning, I'd have switched over if there was anything else to listen to at that time. He's always going to stick up for poor wee Stevie as they're both Glasweigan, Celtic supporters and alcoholics, he'll never give Rovers fans a fair hearing.

Glen, not sure if it's possible or if Talksport would even be interested but could you email them the clip of Shebby speaking about Kean being sacked if he lost three games and then confirming it with a definite 'yes'. Would be good to show them that no spin has been put on it and that there is no way he could have been taken out of context.

Yes please.

Total buffoon. Just the sort of idiot you would have backed Venkys to bring in to add a comic twist for the rest of the nation to lampoon.

They bought the club to market a sports drink? He was talking generally about managers being sacked not specifically about Kean.

Astounding that grown adults were taken in by this irrelevant turkey

I posted this after leaving the meeting

Posted by yoda on 11 August 2012 - 16:45 PM in Football Messageboard

snapback.pngRoost, on 11 August 2012 - 16:41 PM, said:

I can only imagine that the owners were wishing it was 09.55 again and they could call Shebby and tell him not to do this.

Our club sways from crazy to bizarre on a weekly cycle, but this surreal two hours sets a new standard, and I cant fathom out what they hoped to gain from letting a loose canon free in front of 500 disgruntled fans.

Credit to BRAG for organising this.

Roll on three games into the season.....................

don't be to disappointed when shebby says he was taken out of context

I was completely convinced that Singh would be useless as soon as I heard he was Balaji's man.

But for some reason, reading this I feel physically sick.

Glen, you have been lied to. I'm really not sure where you go from here. Maybe time to send your dossier to a "friendly" journalist...?

This bunch of clowns are driving me crazy,I'm a lifelong 73y old fan and I've never seen anything like this in my whole life. Glen you recently said you speak to this Sheby guy every day well why don't you get on the phone and ask him what the hell he's up to. I think you are doing a sterling job but this guy has obviously taken you for a ride so don't let him get away with it. Keep up the good work but trust no one,good luck.

Listening to Shebby, if someone sat in front of me at a job interview and answered questions like he does I would be ending the interview as quickly as possible to get him out the room. I would have him down as a bu11$h1tter. He says what he thinks people want to hear but he comes across as an absolute joker. The guy clearly has no influence. Like the rest of the Venkys mob I don't think anyone should trust a single word that he utters. If anyone here is pinning their hopes on Shebby rescuing Rovers from this mess then they are as deluded as Kean is.

This bunch of clowns are driving me crazy,I'm a lifelong 73y old fan and I've never seen anything like this in my whole life. Glen you recently said you speak to this Sheby guy every day well why don't you get on the phone and ask him what the hell he's up to. I think you are doing a sterling job but this guy has obviously taken you for a ride so don't let him get away with it. Keep up the good work but trust no one,good luck.

I will be speaking with him later

Can you please update us on the conversation then? Call him out for the liar he clearly is, don't let him dodge questions like he seems to be expert at doing.

After that I wouldn't give him the time of day Glen, he clearly has no power and is here to feed his ego.

Another sh*tmuncher to add to the list.

Some fans had hope in Shebby and its evaporated.

I hope you'll tell him to "put up" or "shut up".

Wonder what he whispers in Balagi's ear? (about Rovers and Kean I mean).

Havent heard the Talksport stuff. After Kamy's interview there isnt any point.

Its obvious that Shebby has been told to be more tactful in his public pronouncements so as not to cause another 'pedsioner' media problem.

As for Alan Brazil's comments, he said he had been speaking to his friend Colin Hendry so that would help explain that nonsense.

If you go on Glenn, make sure that you highlight that Shebby has now done a complete u-turn on what he said at the fans meeting, which is a very worrying thing. Was he just saying all that to shut the fans up? Is he there just to take some of the heat off Kean? Who is really calling the shots at Rovers? There are serious doubts that Venky's are the ones in control. I'd also make the point of how do people expect Rovers fans to react to Steve Kean? He's won 14 games out of 61 (a stat which isn't used enough), has gotten us relegated, has made one of the best run teams into a laughing stock, has lied about players and the support he has from the fans, has looked to divide the fan base, was convicted of drinking charges which he blamed on the fans and was caught on camera having a drunken expletive riddle rant about his former boss. Serious questions have to be asked about how Kean can remain in the job after all that. What other type of reaction should the fans give him?

Another liar to add to the growing list of them firmly ensconced at Ewood and in Pune. His words at Blakeys were the only hope most of us were clinging to and now they appear to be as shallow as his integrity. And to think these muppets are taking a fortune out of the club. I'm so glad I won't be contributing another penny to the whole charade that masquerades as a football club.

This just comfirms what I have thought about this guy from day 1. I have seen his type too many times not to recognise it. He is a complete and utter bu11sh1tt3r. He has no experience of doing anything other than spouting stupid comments on a football channel the other side of the world.

He wants to be all things to all men. He will tell his 'audience' what they want to hear but won't do anything. (Hence the Kean comments at the start of his fans meeting. Unfortunately his star is now declining as he has run out of bluster. The time is coming to deliver and unfortunately the cupboard is bare. All his bu11sh1t is starting to unravel and he won't be here much longer. I would like to bet he will not meet fans again.

Kean and his cronies have total power at Rovers, they haven't spent 20 months building their empire to let it be destroyed by an idiot abroad. Kean is here as long as Venkys are here.

Unfortunately for all you fans who thought he was the messiah I can now confirm this is not the second coming

Time to get Mr Backtrack Singh in for his next open floor meeting on the back of this. He did promise this after all, so I fully expect him not to be available at any point soon.

Perhaps when Kean sacks him...................

He's got to make Kean 'face the fans' yet hasn't he?

Archived