BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] GAME THREAD–Leeds United v Blackburn Rovers (away)12/13

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Rovers are terrible this half.

Probably just as well Venky's got us relegated and forced us out of any broadcast communication or I'd be going bonkers at their ridiculous poodle Kean the failure.

Careful Philip, any more talk of 'broadcast communications' and you'll find yourself barred.

Listening to the "Mighty Whites" - the following has been repeated over the last 75 minutes:

"Jordan Rhodes looks like decent player, holding the ball up well"

"Danny Murphy is having an awful game"

"They (BRFC) are all over the place"

"Just bang it in the box and we will score again they cannot deal with the big ball into the box" - they did

"Blackburn look awful at the back"

"Blackburn have gone........................"

Don't get your hopes up on a comeback, big movement on odds for 4-2 and 5-2 leeds win on a couple of asian betting sites, as Kean said today the bookmakers are seldom wrong

I can smell the stench of this even in Malta.

Can Kean REALLY be this incompetent?

I mean really?

Anybody believe he is this crap?

That's the first time in a long time when we were 2-0 up and i actually felt true elation at our goals, like i always used to. The idea that i would celebrate losses has left me now but i did do it for a while. but felt ashamed so stopped. I finally thought I would attend and listen to games in a positive way again, kean or no kean! But he shat on us again today, on the day I had found my faith again, thank f**k I didn't spend money I dont have going t'match. His face gives me chills. Evil evil times. I have found it hard to post for a while. And now I feel even more miserable. pitty on us but let's stay proud

• Backroom

If Shebby has any power he should just sack him now!

He's had a clean slate and proved beyond doubt he is inept and can't set a team up, don't let any more damage be done

Archived