BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're all sat round a computer at Gary Neville's old gaff, cracking open the tinnies and laughing their heads off at us.

The fans have got to stay away in the greatest possible numbers in order to get our club back and get Venky's to treat it with respect. Either that, or just to bugger off completely.

Anything else is just like bending over and getting reamed by a GM chicken.

They sold Gary Nevilles old gaff!!

They're all sat round a computer at Gary Neville's old gaff, cracking open the tinnies and laughing their heads off at us.

Had similar thoughts. I bet post training Kean is sat at home in his Surrey mansion occasionally popping onto here and absolutely pi**ing himself at how we're feeling, knowing he's bullet proof.

Agreed though, IMO fans must stay away from all home games to inflict as much pain as possible on Venky's.

What gets me is I've just read exactly what Shebby said on BBC Radio Lancashire and he says "It's up to my bosses to make the final assessment."

Therefore when Shebby said that he had the power to sack Kean at the beginning of the season. He LIED!!

They all lie, must be the Indian culture!!

Venky's good business people ? What a great opportunity to get some good PR and get the fans back onside - Everybody pays a quid to Venky's they put all names into an hat , winner drawn out gets to fire Kean face to face, 2nd name drawn out gets to fire Agnew - Venky's match the donated amounts and give to a local Blackburn Charity - Everybody wins

best idea ive heard yet! seriously!!

Where have you read/heard that (particularly the latter part)?

Mr Nixon has said it this morning but I also heard it from another individual. This is Venkys though...in this world truth is rumour, rumour is fact and lies make more sense than the reality of their decision making process.

To clarify - Alan Nixon has NOT stated that Kean is in India. His article this morning stated he had 'rejected a request' to go. Alan is saying that it's now a case of Balaji flying to London tomorrow or this weekend.

This is a bit interesting though. I mean, earlier kean would be willing to jet out to India even on match days if the "owners" asked. Now he's refusing to go...

This is a bit interesting though. I mean, earlier kean would be willing to jet out to India even on match days if the "owners" asked. Now he's refusing to go...

This interests me. It reads as if its not as simple as 'your our employee so if you want to continue working for us or not breach your contract and get a pay-off then YOU WILL come on our demand'.

This reads like Kean is saying he is not prepared to fly out and negotiate with them-you will have to come to me to negotiate.

What has he got to negotiate over???

I speculate Venky's are trying to get rid of Kean, but finding it's not that simple.

Its not interesting, you can fire someone in numerous ways including over the phone. If he has refused to follow orders they couldsuspend him prior to a meeting. This story is a load of B.S plain and simple.

Nixon gets one story in about 400 right. Correct me if am wrong but wasn't it Nixon who a few months ago had everyone celebrating naively saying Kean had been fired?

Am sorry If Kean got summoned to India and refused to go he could be fired straight away for insuborsination.

I call B.S on that one

This is Venkys. Punching a baby in Blackburn town centre wouldn't result in a quick sacking. It doesn't work like that in football, there are things to be agreed upon sacking...particularly if they were considered 'unsackable' and given a contract to match those words...

No one knows sh*t. Not the ITK's, not Nicko or any other journalist. No one.

The simple fact is that Venkys have no idea what they are doing so how could anyone else know? I am desperately clinging to some hope that he will be fired this time, however I think for most people's sanity we need to expect the worst - he might not be going anywhere.

Archived