SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm quite happy to sack him.

Shebby - get in touch via PM, give me the authority and contact details for Kean and I'll be the happiest man in the world to track the snivelling weasel down and give him his marching orders.

:lol:

i just god hope he is sacked before saturday. The players have lost faith in him, so how the hell can he in be in the dugout on saturday. We need 3 points on saturday after losing last friday to boro, but with kean in charge, i will be supporting Charlton, coz i don't want to see Kean hanging onto his job if we do win on Saturday. Come on Venkys sort this mess out give Kean the sack today and the fans will be back in a flash!!

Nixon reported hes been summoned to, so that would tie up.

Yes, but he's not reporting that he's actually there. Good blog in the Times which highlights Desai's relationship with Mrs Kean as being a factor ( James Ducker - on phone so no link sorry ). Seems this friendship more important to Desai than Rovers are.

Edit - just asked Nicko about this and he reckons not true and simply about arranging meeting / pay off.

Venky's good business people ? What a great opportunity to get some good PR and get the fans back onside - Everybody pays a quid to Venky's they put all names into an hat , winner drawn out gets to fire Kean face to face, 2nd name drawn out gets to fire Agnew - Venky's match the donated amounts and give to a local Blackburn Charity - Everybody wins

Yes, but he's not reporting that he's actually there. Good blog in the Times which highlights Desai's relationship with Mrs Kean as being a factor ( James Ducker - on phone so no link sorry ). Seems this friendship more important to Desai than Rovers are.

Edit - just asked Nicko about this and he reckons not true and simply about arranging meeting / pay off.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/the-game/?blogId=Blog0fd8cd80-ce7f-4236-9e9b-6bae16c25d58Post1f30a1f5-9033-46f8-b686-bcc5fd87b1b1&shareToken=f4dac88757d8091d24e938d4ea10a092

Wonderful. Christ what have we become.

Even The Times is catching on. "Villified manager, hated owners and stay away fans."

Another excellent article. How Venky's can continue as they are beggars belief. To me - and I don't think I exaggerate here - the whole existence of the club is in real danger unless they act extremely quickly. Administration could well be just around the corner. The finances must be absolutely dire.

http://www.thetimes....4e938d4ea10a092

Few Indian based people on Twiiter claiming that Kean has been in Pune this week

Wasn't he at a reserve game on Monday(?) night?

If it's true that he's been summoned to Pune, then that's just one more example of why this club is being run like a brothel. You can't have this nonsense going on for days. Make a decision then get it actioned locally. Even better, delegate and give someone local the power to execute your wishes as they see best.

This is Blackburn Rovers you're dealing with here, not a frigging sausage factory. This is absolutely hatstand, just another piece of evidence on the pile of why Venky's are totally unsuitable owners for this club. We are being treated with total disrespect, and have been from the very start, the last people to be considered in this whole sorry mess (remember them saying we should trust them as it was in our best interests - the day after Sam got sacked if I remember correctly).

The fans have only been considered now that match day income is draining away quicker than last night's curry down the crapper. The more fans that stay away, the quicker these disasterous plebians can be ejected from the club. Witholding our custom is our lever to get them to do what is right.

thought he was in india, who the hell do we trust. I bet Kean is laughing his backside of at us. Next we will be hearing Kean signs a new long term contract!

They're all sat round a computer at Gary Neville's old gaff, cracking open the tinnies and laughing their heads off at us.

The fans have got to stay away in the greatest possible numbers in order to get our club back and get Venky's to treat it with respect. Either that, or just to bugger off completely.

Anything else is just like bending over and getting reamed by a GM chicken.

thought he was in india, who the hell do we trust. I bet Kean is laughing his backside of at us. Next we will be hearing Kean signs a new long term contract!

Let's see...

Andy Cryer, who is locally based and often at Brockhall.

Or...

Nixon, a freelance red-top sensationalist whose Rovers track record in recent years have been something like 1 story half-right, 19 completely wrong.

They're all sat round a computer at Gary Neville's old gaff, cracking open the tinnies and laughing their heads off at us.

The fans have got to stay away in the greatest possible numbers in order to get our club back and get Venky's to treat it with respect. Either that, or just to bugger off completely.

Anything else is just like bending over and getting reamed by a GM chicken.

agree, just wish someone within the club would let the fans bloody know what is happening.

Let's see...

Or...

Nixon, a freelance red-top sensationalist whose Rovers track record in recent years have been something like 1 story half-right, 19 completely wrong.

it's not just them two though andy, there are more people (not naming names), who say they know things within the club coming up with different stories though!!!

Word is getting arounf now about the fans boycott of the Wolves game...

http://www.football365.com/news/21554/8113776/Local-Paper-Calls-For-End-To-Blackburn-Farce-

A few years ago I read an article claiming the club needs an attendance of around 20,000 just to break even with matchday running costs.

While Ewood burns Desia dithers. :angry2:

Let's see...

Or...

OMG - maybe there are two of them!

An evil one, and a really evil one

Kean took training on Monday and Tuesday according to sources. He's also taking training today, according to Cryer. It wouldn't stack up that he's flown to India and back.

BY "taking training" you mean standing there like a helpless bystander while the players jog around a bit?

While Ewood burns Desia dithers. :angry2: Kean fiddles with Desai

Corrected for you

Archived