SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am slowly losing the will to live.

Don't kill yourself over this. It ain't worth it.

In any case, everyone will just vote with their feet. If Venkys don't sack Kean, then everyone will show Venkys an empty stadium during the game with Wolverhampton and subsequent home games until they do it. Plus demand refunds of your season ticket or something.

Cryer saying looks very likely he will be in charge for Saturday.

Please fellow fans don't get over excited I know its hard but Kean will not be sacked. I am not an ITK or someone close to the club but look at the evidence of the past. It all points to people getting carried away with reports he may get sacked only to end up in a fit of depression because he hasn't. This has happened a lot of times.

Kamy, Mercer and others are telling us the latest they fell comfortable to say.

To set the record straight, I am not ITK and do not purport to be ITK.

I pick some things up mainly through contacts in the course of my work and if it's something that I think can be shared then I do. Some things work out, some things do not.

Mercerman, what are your sources in the public house saying?

Get back to you when I have had lunch there !

To set the record straight, I am not ITK and do not purport to be ITK.

I pick some things up mainly through contacts in the course of my work and if it's something that I think can be shared then I do. Some things work out, some things do not.

Get back to you when I have had lunch there !

No pies needed until a week Saturday. :glare:

Archived