BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

The way Venkys are handling this adds fuel to the fire of their incompetence. Anyone anywhere who likes to laugh at the way Rovers is being run, are provided constantly with ammunition to throw at us. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

How can a board be responsible for such a huge chicken company in India, be so inept when it comes to making an HR decision over here ?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The way Venkys are handling this adds fuel to the fire of their incompetence. Anyone anywhere who likes to laugh at the way Rovers is being run, are provided constantly with ammunition to throw at us. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

How can a board be responsible for such a huge chicken company in India, be so inept when it comes to making an HR decision over here ?

Because the head Venky doesn't give a ######, which is pretty much what Andy Cryer's said in his opinion piece.

On this one, I do feel as though the club have decided to close ranks and give nothing away to prevent a fiasco similar to last week, the next we will hear of Keans sacking is when he is gone, I really think those are the instructions now, I know Kamy has his contacts but I firmly believe thats where we are at.

I don't know where likes of Alan Nixon, Martin Blackburn and Chris Wheeler are getting their information from. I have just had a conversation with Pune and it is FAR from certain that Kean will deffo be sacked.

This source of yours in Pune Kamy? Any good? Often right? Only reason why I ask is that all we seem to get is misinformation from all angles.

I'd be interested in finding our who is taking training today - that would give us more of an idea.

Presser is on Friday.

I don't know where likes of Alan Nixon, Martin Blackburn and Chris Wheeler are getting their information from. I have just had a conversation with Pune and it is FAR from certain that Kean will deffo be sacked.

Hope you told Pune the club will soon be supported by 3 men and a dog.

Presser is on Friday.

No offence but your source hasn't exactly been on fire in the past so we have no reason to believe anything you say over journalists like Nixon and Martin Blackburn. Do you actually have a Venky's source or is it a guy who works for a Venky's fast food outlet cooking chicken?

This source of yours in Pune Kamy? Any good? Often right? Only reason why I ask is that all we seem to get is misinformation from all angles.

I'd be interested in finding our who is taking training today - that would give us more of an idea.

He was only totally wrong once when he said we weren't interested in Raul. He wasn't the source for the Kean getting sacked Monday story, that was someone closer to home!

I'll try and find out who is taking training today.

No offence but your source hasn't exactly been on fire in the past so we have no reason to believe anything you say over journalists like Nixon and Martin Blackburn. Do you actually have a Venky's source or is it a guy who works for a Venky's fast food outlet cooking chicken?

No he works at KFC.

Do you seriously think that I would say stuff on the podcast or publish stories on the front page if they were fabrications? It would almost certainly lead to legal action.

He's 63.

Smashing fella and he'll always be a Club legend but you're right, as a manager/coach his time has been and gone.

Some time ago if we're being honest.

That's not to say he couldn't be given some sort of ambassadorial role at the Club with Ronnie now gone and Bryan Douglas not getting any younger.

Hope Sir Alex or Roy don't read what you have to say !

No he works at KFC.

Do you seriously think that I would say stuff on the podcast or publish stories on the front page if they were fabrications? It would almost certainly lead to legal action.

Gossip is on podcasts and websites all over the world as well as in newspapers. When I read your tweets or hear you on the podcast it's just piecing together information that we have been told from someone else so if those journalists are getting the info from you then you need a promotion!

Apologies. I'm stressed, angry and fed up.

Archived