BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're starting to look clueless, with all due respect.

Hang on mate - he's only telling us what he's been told. It's not what we want to hear but I'd prefer to hear it anyway. As it is, as I said, it doesn't appear that we have a clue what's going on - probably because Venkys don't either (so no change there then).

• Backroom

Have some respect man. The guys forgotten more about the game than you know.

Sorry for suggesting he'd a be a fantastic tour guide for Rovers (on the assumption that he wouldn't get a coaching role, as discussed). And I beg your forgiveness for stating he's a cracking bloke......

Presser is on Friday.

I don't know where likes of Alan Nixon, Martin Blackburn and Chris Wheeler are getting their information from. I have just had a conversation with Pune and it is FAR from certain that Kean will deffo be sacked.

Sorry can you clarify Kamy, ...being sacked today or there is a chance he will keep his job ???

Christ I can't take much more of this. ...

Kamy's getting a fair old bit of stick.

What's he's trying to do isn't easy as there's a balancing act between letting us know what he can whilst maintaining confidentialities and tempering caution. Nothing is absolutely certain in journalism as many political and sports' writers will tell you. Kelvin Mackenzie will endorse that ! It's only like standing in the pub, how much stuff do you get told that doesn't quite turn out to be what it seems ?

Understandably, there is a thirst for knowledge on this one. It's a bit like an alcoholic, takes the first sip and he wants more, much more.

Nicko, Blackburn, the man in the pub etc, will all have some different sources to Kamy, some will be linked directly to the club, some indirectly.

For what it's worth, I think he will be gone, if not today but by tomorrow at the latest.

What's he's trying to do isn't easy as there's a balancing act between letting us know what he can whilst maintaining confidentialities and tempering caution. Nothing is absolutely certain in journalism as many political and sports' writers will tell you. Kelvin Mackenzie will endorse that ! It's only like standing in the pub, how much stuff do you get told that doesn't quite turn out to be what it seems.

Understandably, there is a thirst for knowledge on this one. It's a bit like an alcoholic, takes the first sip and he wants more, much more.

Nicko, Blackburn, the man in the pub etc, will all have different sources than Kamy, some will be linked directly to the club, some indirectly.

For what it's worth, I think he will be gone, if not today but by tomorrow at the latest.

Your optimism keeps my spirits up

What's he's trying to do isn't easy as there's a balancing act between letting us know what he can whilst maintaining confidentialities and tempering caution. Nothing is absolutely certain in journalism as many political and sports' writers will tell you. Kelvin Mackenzie will endorse that ! It's only like standing in the pub, how much stuff do you get told that doesn't quite turn out to be what it seems ?

Nicko, Blackburn, the man in the pub etc, will all have some different sources to Kamy, some will be linked directly to the club, some indirectly.

I really dont know how you stay so optimistic - fair play, not having a go.

I just can't see him being gone in the next few days, although I agree with a few that this feels more likely that he will get sacked than the previous times I can still see him being here in a few weeks time.

How can Venkys not understand the damage he/they are causing and start to make things right? Absolutely baffling.

Surely he cant survive to the Wolves game...he will be absolutely slaughtered!! regardless if there is the smallest crowd ever for a footy game he is gonna get it from all angles!! then again wouldnt he love that, can see it now, standing in the technical area, rain p!ssing down on him, gettin hammered by the crowd, boo'd into next week and what will happen?? he will be paraded as a hero 'oh wasnt it great that he took all the stick with such dignity and grace...what a man!'

Not a vicious man but he deserves everything he gets and more!

There is a lot of shooting the messanger going on around here.

Kamy, Mercer and others are telling us the latest they fell comfortable to say.

We are dealing with the devil here and he is never easy to understand and harder to get rid of.

My feeling is that the bald pig will find some way out of the trouble he is in and that is what we should be planning for.

Protests, newspaper adds, holy water, what ever it takes!

There is a lot of shooting the messanger going on around here.

Kamy, Mercer and others are telling us the latest they fell comfortable to say.

We are dealing with the devil here and he is never easy to understand and harder to get rid of.

My feeling is that the bald pig will find some way out of the trouble he is in and that is what we should be planning for.

Protests, newspaper adds, holy water, what ever it takes!

Listen to the Cork man...they are experts in the field of Demons!! ;)

Now now lilly white, I may live in cork but my county colours will always be white and blue, up the mighty DEISE!

Be jaysus!! a waterfordian?? well ill be damned!!

I am slowly losing the will to live.

Arent we all...soon we will be able to spell 'KEAN OUT' in dead bodies outside ewood!!

Unless they can't find anyone to take over I think he's going. It's clear that the boycott has had a major effect on the club financially. Nearly every article in the past week has mentioned that the owners and hierarchy at Ewood are seriously worried about the lack of money coming into the club both from fans and from sponsorship.

In order to rectify this slump a new manager is essential to unite the fanbase and get someone in more tactically astute to help in our promotion push. If we can do that and start to rebuild the reputation of the club again then sponsorship will eventually come back.

What I would do if I was Venky's:

1- Sack Kean.

2- Hold up their hands and admit that major mistakes have been made over the past 18 months. Stress their desire to correct these mistakes and admit it will take time and a lot of effort to rebuild the relationship with the fanbase. Perhaps take an advertisement out in the LT?

3- It looks like Sherwood is their option. If this is the case then they need to make sure Tim is supported with a backroom staff of his choosing.

4- Call a press conference and reiterate what I've mentioned in point two. Make it clear that they will support Tim 100% and will do everything in their power/ability to help achieve our goals for this season (i.e. promotion).

Archived