BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

1. John Williams wouldn't have signed the amended pay rise deal that took place last December Rev.

2. Sack him now. Put him on gardening leave. What is there to wait for? Will we stop playing the sparkling football we have enjoyed this season over night or something? Put Eric Black into a caretaker role for the next three games.

Meanwhile the fans are planning a stay away protest next weekend. Why not nip that in the bud now? Oh and the players are rumoured to have fallen out with Kean as well. Who knows? All I know is that 99% of Rovers fans would be delighted it was announced that Kean had left the club 10 seconds after I hit this Post button here.

. And who are the 1% that would be gutted if he went ???;)

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obvious that this is not a 'normal' situation. Deserves much deeper digging to find out what the hell is really going on at our club, but will it happen? Nah, it's only Blackburn Rovers.

Surely the fact that the attendances are not covering the wages of the new players we signed in the summer - let alone the rest of the squad - must point to the fact that something HAS to be done this time. If he doesnt go this time then there is definitely something else going on, there must be.

Been given the news today that I will be working near Chester (I'm based on south coast) the day of the home game against Sheffield Wed.

Use of company vehicle, Ewood about an hour away, will I go? 100% YES IF KEAN IS GONE. I'm one of thousands I'm sure with the same opinion.

How long do Venkys want to keep the fans away?? Just doesn't make sense at all.

I'm going Saturday, but only because I bought my ticket before I witnessed that atrocious performance on Sky Friday.

I am not spending another penny until he is gone, even if I am only an hour away. The very sight of him disgusts me.

After reading most of the posts on here I can only think that he is making life as difficult as possible for the Indians, almost like a drowning man clinging to a life raft. Hopefully (if true) the Indians are seeing the real Kean.

Over the course of his tenure he has always had that 'happy to be here' way about his body language and in his own inimitable way doesn't want to go quietly. Once the deed is done it will take Wee Stevie some time to adjust back into a normal life when there are no more cameras about to record his bulls*** and no lazy journos to pander to his every whim and feed his huge ego.

I hope his suffering lasts as long as we have had to suffer.

Who agreed the fee with QPR ? I thought the owners were out of the country, and that is why Kean hasn't been sacked. Surely if they could agree a deal with QPR then they could sort out Kean.Either that or the person to agree the deal with QPR could.

I wonder if Balaji is on his way over here now to sort the manager issue out Tomorrow???

surely kean MUST realise that the owners and Fans want him out for sure!!! why stay at the club if you are not wanted! just agree a deal for you to leave the club.

if this situaton is sort by end of the day tomorrow then I fear he wont go till the international break in 2 weeks time.

I wonder if Balaji is on his way over here now to sort the manager issue out Tomorrow???

surely kean MUST realise that the owners and Fans want him out for sure!!! why stay at the club if you are not wanted! just agree a deal for you to leave the club.

if this situaton is sort by end of the day tomorrow then I fear he wont go till the international break in 2 weeks time.

Shouldn't need to - that's why we have directors.

Will be staggered if Kean does pre match presser tomorrow let alone remain in charge for Saturday.

I think the club has huge problems all over the place now and somehow, he has to be sacked, sidelined, whatever within the next 24 hours.

IMO, Kean in charge on Saturday will make Charlton a banker home and I will be having a fair old bet on that one.

I've been on hols for the last weeks most exciting, (Kean sacked), farcical (Kean still here) events at Ewood.

I just hope right now Kean is ###### up at home, crying into his whiskey realising his so called friends, Anderson & Agnew will drop him like a stinky turd any time soon.

You reap what you sow.

Shouldn't need to - that's why we have directors.

Will be staggered if Kean does pre match presser tomorrow let alone remain in charge for Saturday.

I think the club has huge problems all over the place now and somehow, he has to be sacked, sidelined, whatever within the next 24 hours.

IMO, Kean in charge on Saturday will make Charlton a banker home and I will be having a fair old bet on that one.

I'm sure he will do a presser tomorrow, he seems to have enough balls to try and play it all down and say he's not under pressure

Archived