BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Asia are renowned for betting scams, I hope this hasnt been engineered for the Raos to make a fortune on betting Kean will not get sacked, they could easily get someone to put the bets on for them, I really wouldnt put it past this lot, they are not normal people!

I think it's actually easier to make money in the market backing on someone to be sacked !

Supposedly, some bookies in the London area took a bit of a caning when Sam was sacked.

Anyhow that's me finished for the day, very early start tomorrow, need to free up some time for one of the world's great sporting events - The Ryder Cup !

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been so, so quiet today from Cryer, Kamy, Nicko, Mullan.

Almost certainly, deliberately so after the weekend's escapades.

This coupled with lots of gossip elsewhere, outside the local ITK's, indicates, IMO, that things are moving quickly .

Convinced that we are in for an electric 12 hours.

I applaud your postivity, especially after the last 2 years, I just can't muster the same myself. Fully expect Kean to be in for the Charlton game and beyond, but I will be there on Saturday to give the c*nt both barrels.

AVB saying Tim Sherwood will NOT be offered the job as DoF at Spurs...hes probably ###### and wants to move on now. Maybe to rovers.

Has Sherwood been stalling on whether or not he would be offered the DoF job?

Dont know.

Doesn't AVB want the chappy from Barca, tinternet say he was touted for the job back in the summer, I doubt very much Sherwood still thinks he has a chance.

all kean had to do was, 6 months into the job was hold his hands up and admit he wasn't up to it, he would probably have been demoted back to first team coach and he fans would have had some sympathy for him, he could even have had a job for life at rovers, instead he is on the brink of the sack and will probably not get a job in the top 2 divisions again, so that makes him thick in my opinion

all kean had to do was, 6 months into the job was hold his hands up and admit he wasn't up to it, he would probably have been demoted back to first team coach and he fans would have had some sympathy for him, he could even have had a job for life at rovers, instead he is on the brink of the sack and will probably not get a job in the top 2 divisions again, so that makes him thick in my opinion

Some good points. Kean is thick when it comes to footballing matters and tactics.

But he's proven to be an intelligent, creative scheming manipulator.

Let's hope tonight is the last night we will have to suffer him.

Asia are renowned for betting scams, I hope this hasnt been engineered for the Raos to make a fortune on betting Kean will not get sacked, they could easily get someone to put the bets on for them, I really wouldnt put it past this lot, they are not normal people!

I think it's actually easier to make money in the market backing on someone to be sacked !

Supposedly, some bookies in the London area took a bit of a caning when Sam was sacked.

Anyhow that's me finished for the day, very early start tomorrow, need to free up some time for one of the world's great sporting events - The Ryder Cup !

Actually, the betting thing may not be a bad theory. Push a few sources to say Kean is being sacked in next 2 days, then lay good odds. Wait till betting is virtually suspended, then give him a reprieve for a couple of weeks. Repeat every 2-3 months without needing to pay him compo for actually sacking him.

Venky's have left Blackburn in a mess, says Henchoz

By Patrick Johnston

15:31 BST, Thu 27 Sep 2012

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Indian owners Venky's have left former Premier League champions Blackburn Rovers in a mess and should have sacked beleaguered manager Steve Kean last season to avoid relegation, former defender Stephane Henchoz said.

Full story

Stating the obvious but good to get further worldwide publicity............

To be honest, could anyone tell us anything we don't already know?

without mentioning Steve Kean's loathsome persona, personality, criminal record current and pending and record as a football manager.

The illegitimate should have long since been shot

But he has said it - and that is what I was referring to.

What he will or won't say tomorrow is largely irrelevant unless it is "I resign"

My issue is when he says such tripe, other managers in the league could say the exact same but they don't. They don't speculate on amazing final league positions as they are intelligent enough to understand that so much can happen between then and the end of the season. Kean always speculates positivity to feed the Venky's the tripe they want to hear.

"We are on track for promotion" Yeah just 39 more games to go...

"We won't get relegated. 100%" Yeah well look what happened there. Never detested a man more in my life.

Some good points. Kean is thick when it comes to footballing matters and tactics.

But he's proven to be an intelligent, creative scheming manipulator.

Let's hope tonight is the last night we will have to suffer him.

To me, I see it as Venky's not having a clue what to do or listen to, rather than Kean being an intelligent schemer...

If we had different owners, they would take his lies so easily.

Andrew Cryer@CryerRovers

@mrmack84 @roversmadfan1 @shak141 yes, I'm told he will be visiting 11 temples for 11days. Why I don't see much happening till nxt week

Hide conversation

2:50 PM - 27 Sep 12 · Details

Oh please, someone tell me this is a bad dream. Blackburn Rovers cannot sack Kean because of Lord Ganesh the Elephant God.

I've heard some old ###### in my time, but this takes the frigging biscuit.

I would've thought he'd be more into the walrus god, but still. I guess he will tell Kean to pack his trunk.

Archived