BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

I predict defiance from Kean tomorrow and anger management therapy for several posters on here.

Yeah, no doubt he will refer to the postman once again suffering from back ache because of all the fans support letters coming through the post for him.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er...

Steve Kean: "“It’s not just about points — we are top still and average two points a game. If we do that over the course of the season, then we will probably be champions."

The original posts were speculating on what he might say tomorrow if he is at the Press Conference.

As for the above quote, if he's already made it, then I think it's correct. I'd snap anyone's arm off for 92 points right now. I just don't think we'd get them with Kean in charge.

BTW the Alien spot is genius. Ally Ross does a lookalike thing in the Sun every week. Send it in and win yourself some money.

Much as I want my club's future sorting out ASAP I cant help sort of hoping Kean does the press conference. You have to find levity in hard times and folk losing it always makes me laugh (except when it's me).

Could be a chortle tomorrow!

'no....theres never been any discussion aboot ma future, the chairwoman has always baacked me and we are going in the reet direction, the players are fully behind me and we want 3 points tommorow from the charlton game which will maintain our excellent start to the season

That'll be...

Agnew

Shelf bloke

25 Press

Shebby

87 bodyguards

10 Police

30 SAS

3 Dingles (wetting themselves again)

Ray Wilkins (now, taking back his offer for that house in Wilpshire)

12 bookies reps

And 59 lawyers

Just the usual mob I think you'll find Kelbo.

Very good Bob, like that, but you missed off Keans Dog :lol:

This all proves that Shebby was belming when he said he had the authority to sack the manager doesn"t it. Personally I reckon he"s slithered off the hook again and a win on Saturday seals our fate till the next crisis. First time ever I have wanted us to lose a game but to be honest we should probably stuff Charlton and he gets away with it again.

I can just see him now playing it all as if there has not been anything happening all week, and then if his PR team have coached him well enough a few tears with the wife/kids sitting next to him. Might be a ploy to get the pay off up!!

You can guarantee some of the media will see him as the victim if/when he goes, but I will be getting very drunk and will not give a ####

He is neither correct or incorrect because he hasn't bloomin' well said it!

People are having coronaries about what they're speculating he might or might not say tomorrow at a Press conference.

Get a grip!

But he has said it - and that is what I was referring to.

What he will or won't say tomorrow is largely irrelevant unless it is "I resign"

• Backroom

David Anderson (@MirrorAnderson)

@1jackWalker: he's due to meet one of the Venky's brothers this weekend to bring an end to everything.

Thu Sep 27 21:18:02

Lets hope so because the way Andy Cryer is talking it sounds like he expects it to drag on and on and on

So Tottenham fans on Twitter is starting to say Sherwood will probably leave Spurs this weekend...and Anderson from Mirror seems certain Balaji og Venky will come this weekend to finish the the job.

Only rumours...but I like the tweets from spurs fans. Gives it credebility than something will happen over the weekend.

So Tottenham fans on Twitter is starting to say Sherwood will probably leave Spurs this weekend...and Anderson from Mirror seems certain Balaji og Venky will come this weekend to finish the the job.

Only rumours...but I like the tweets from spurs fans. Gives it credebility than something will happen over the weekend.

hopefully this happens this weekend.

Kean out

and Sherwood in!!!

It's been so, so quiet today from Cryer, Kamy, Nicko, Mullan.

Almost certainly, deliberately so after the weekend's escapades.

This coupled with lots of gossip elsewhere, outside the local ITK's, indicates, IMO, that things are moving quickly .

Convinced that we are in for an electric 12 hours.

Asia are renowned for betting scams, I hope this hasnt been engineered for the Raos to make a fortune on betting Kean will not get sacked, they could easily get someone to put the bets on for them, I really wouldnt put it past this lot, they are not normal people!

It's been so, so quiet today from Cryer, Kamy, Nicko, Mullan.

yeah they have all been quite today and not saying a great deal. Maybe the news will break tomorrow morning.

If Kean does the press conference tomorrow morning then he's in charge for Charlton but if not and Black or Brunskill do the press conference then he is a goner!!!

Archived