BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Just a theory, but what if Kean is a shareholder in Venkys London having put cash into the purchase of the club.

Puts his shares in his wife's name for tax or other peculiar purposes and in accordance with the type of corporate governance Venky have elsewhere, all major decisions on the running of the business need full shareholder approval.

If Mme Desai had the agreement of the family in india to sack Kean, prepared the paperwork, press release etc and was then reminded that she needed to get the approval of Mrs Kean (as a shareholder) to action the decision then there may have been a phonecall, there certainly wouidnt have been consensus, a majority sharedholder decision wouldnt be 'approved' hence sacking is postponed and the half wit keeps his job. In this circumstance, all the while \Kean is married he is all but unsackable.

The negotiation might be for the purchase of the Kean shareholding in order to rid the club of the manager with a unanimous agreeement of the shareholders.

Now where can I find out whether Kean or Mrs Kean is a shareholder...........

www.duedil.com

You will need to register (email address & password required to view)

You can then search whichever company you like and view the directors & shareholders. Whether it is accurate, I don't know, but clubs directors etc seem up to date, as for shareholders, I wouldn't know.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a theory, but what if Kean is a shareholder in Venkys London having put cash into the purchase of the club.

Puts his shares in his wife's name for tax or other peculiar purposes and in accordance with the type of corporate governance Venky have elsewhere, all major decisions on the running of the business need full shareholder approval.

If Mme Desai had the agreement of the family in india to sack Kean, prepared the paperwork, press release etc and was then reminded that she needed to get the approval of Mrs Kean (as a shareholder) to action the decision then there may have been a phonecall, there certainly wouidnt have been consensus, a majority sharedholder decision wouldnt be 'approved' hence sacking is postponed and the half wit keeps his job. In this circumstance, all the while \Kean is married he is all but unsackable.

The negotiation might be for the purchase of the Kean shareholding in order to rid the club of the manager with a unanimous agreeement of the shareholders.

So someone with 5% shares could block major decisions, that would be business suicide, even if it was permissable in the UK

So the presser will go 'So what do you think about all the speculation this week Steve'?

I havent heard or seen anything, been concentrating on walking the dog!"!

Tempted to go on a media black out tomorrow, his presser will be too cringe worthy - he will defo highlight our amazing start to the season and how we are joint 2nd, saying if we keep going like this we will end up promoted.

What I find particularly annoying is he is incorrect. If the league carried on as it points-wise throughout the season is we would find ourselves in a play off position. I wish someone would question what he says. Show him up for the idiot he truly is.

Steve Kean has bought a dog which is a cross between a Bulldog and a Shih Tzu.

Its Called a Bullshit.

Ok whilst talking bullshit...WHAT ARE THE TRUTHS WE KNOW OF ALL THIS SAGA?

I dont mean i know he said they said you said he didnt say and rumours...

THE TRUTH...what HAS happened that we know happened .

Does anyone have the truth apart from the owd hag andnumb nuts?

Off dumb and dumber that.

dont stop it chuckalating tho on these tosser filled times.lol

What I find particularly annoying is he is incorrect. If the league carried on as it points-wise throughout the season is we would find ourselves in a play off position. I wish someone would question what he says. Show him up for the idiot he truly is.

But he is correct - because it would be rare for all teams to carry on as they are. 2 points a match will get at least one team promoted. Based on the performances of the first seven matches - it wouldn't be us carrying on at 2 points for match thats for sure.

But he is correct - because it would be rare for all teams to carry on as they are. 2 points a match will get at least one team promoted. Based on the performances of the first seven matches - it wouldn't be us carrying on at 2 points for match thats for sure.

He is neither correct or incorrect because he hasn't bloomin' well said it!

People are having coronaries about what they're speculating he might or might not say tomorrow at a Press conference.

Get a grip!

For the longest time I couldn't figure out what Kean reminded me of. Finally cracked it.

kean_solved.jpg

:D

I wonder if he'll bring his kids along again.

A few tears at the press conference and the Anderson Media Machine could go crazy trying to make the fans and Shebby look like horrible bullies.

I bet Kean is staring in the mirror right now practising his victim tears.

He won't even be able to crack that. We'll probably see him agressively twisting his own nipples in the presser,followed by a burst of tears...hopefully followed by a breakdown or something like that.

• Backroom

He is neither correct or incorrect because he hasn't bloomin' well said it!

People are having coronaries about what they're speculating he might or might not say tomorrow at a Press conference.

Get a grip!

Er...

Steve Kean: "“It’s not just about points — we are top still and average two points a game. If we do that over the course of the season, then we will probably be champions."

Just a theory but what if Hitler didn't die during WW2 but was cryogenically frozen and the Nazis fled to the moon and have been massing ever since in preparation for an attack tomorrow?

We'd be right in the doggy doo.

Thankfully however, that scenario is rather more likely than the one outlined above........................

:o

He won't even be able to crack that. We'll probably see him agressively twisting his own nipples in the presser,followed by a burst of tears...hopefully followed by a breakdown or something like that.

Hopefully followed by him somehow forcing his own head out through his own stomach.

Great spot Spencey7!

There are over 230 guests online here tonight, interesting!!

That'll be...

Agnew

Shelf bloke

25 Press

Shebby

87 bodyguards

10 Police

30 SAS

3 Dingles (wetting themselves again)

Ray Wilkins (now, taking back his offer for that house in Wilpshire)

12 bookies reps

And 59 lawyers

Just the usual mob I think you'll find Kelbo.

Archived