BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it's just the same Presser he's given for the last 22 months then really. "Positive!!". I didn't expect anythng else to be honest.

"It's all over. I'm done for here. The owners will pot me as soon as they can get a flight back from India. Woe is me." - that was never on the cards really was it?

The only way we are going to get the message across is financially.

It doesn't matter how long you've supported Rovers, or how many years since you last missed a game.

If you are inside Ewood Park for the game against Wolves, you are helping Steve Kean's cause.

Venkys are not football people, and the people they have appointed clearly are not. They couldn't spot a poor performance against a good one. They are clearly hopeful Kean will get us promoted again. We are 3rd in the table, that's probably good for them.

No business can go on long term without making money. Boycotting a few home games won't ruin the club, but it will alert Venkys.

If you go to Ewood, you are paying for his next contract. Up to you.

Relax guys, he was never going to admit that he is in trouble.

The positive for us that for the first time ever he has admitted that he has held talks with the owners, previous times there has been speculation he has said that there have been no questions about his future and that he retains the full backing of the owners. He didn't say that this time.

If LT cover his comments about not boycotting Wolves, and Ralfinho manages to get the ad through, these comments could work against Kean, as people will read about the boycott in the ad immediately after his infuriating comments. I also have a horrible feeling we might get a win tomorrow which he will then go on about for the rest of the week, predicting we'll be champions by Easter or something...

Of course he'll say that. It's the only way he's going to get potted.

As I've just said, those that go, may as well hand him a new contract.

I considered going to this on. But going to Eastbourne beer festival instead.

Relax guys, he was never going to admit that he is in trouble.

The positive for us that for the first time ever he has admitted that he has held talks with the owners, previous times there has been speculation he has said that there have been no questions about his future and that he retains the full backing of the owners. He didn't say that this time.

Correct. The positive talks are about his pay off.

I considered going to this on. But going to Eastbourne beer festival instead.

Correct. The positive talks are about his pay off.

If he'd of been sacked this week, I'd of bought my ticket. Even gone as far as looking into train tickets. £91.30 + £25 + beer/food money? Not a chance while he is there.

Mullan is saying Kean wants us to boycott so that he can say to Venkys that JW et al are funding the protests. Even if it were true, who gives a ######. We won't go back till Kean is sacked, take it or leave it Venkys.

glen mullan@glen9mullan

Kean sends messages to India via media , the boycott will read planned,organised, man made , and will gi him bullets to prove a theory

glen mullan@glen9mullan

He has been claiming protest were funded by Williams so Venkys fail, n this is his last throw of the dice

glen mullan@glen9mullan

At present he is fully on course to be removed over international break , n he is looking for help

• Backroom

Exactly as predicted and it doesn't change anything IMO, we know how hard faced he is

The only issue for me is the longer it drags out the longer he has to work on mrs Desai, I worry a win for us tomorrow could be terminal

• Backroom

Glen may be right here

Ironically it may have been the protests that have kept him in a job so far, imagine if he really is on the brink and the nasty fans save him again!

Mullan is saying Kean wants us to boycott so that he can say to Venkys that JW et al are funding the protests. Even if it were true, who gives a ######. We won't go back till Kean is sacked, take it or leave it Venkys.

glen mullan@glen9mullan

Kean sends messages to India via media , the boycott will read planned,organised, man made , and will gi him bullets to prove a theory

glen mullan@glen9mullan

He has been claiming protest were funded by Williams so Venkys fail, n this is his last throw of the dice

glen mullan@glen9mullan

At present he is fully on course to be removed over international break , n he is looking for help

If that's the case, Ralfinho (or whoever is organising it) needs to send them documentation showing all the pledges that have been made to make it happen.

“Both of the main directors have had constructive conversations, all I can say is there have been positive talks with the owners.”

So that will be Agnew and his shelving mate then knowing that if Kean goes his slimey Team Kean mates will be out the door to, Bye Bye Agnew

Mullan is wrong on this.

You don't give this weasel half an inch.

If Wolves game not boycotted, he'll be back talking about it being a the minority again making all the noise.

We know JW wouldn't pay for the organisation but that's a red herring here as JW can't persuade fans not to attend.

Boycott, boycoyy, boycott until the pips squeak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glen mullan@glen9mullan

glen mullan@glen9mullan

glen mullan@glen9mullan

Although I understand why fans are still attending games, keans appeal leaves in my opinion fans with little choice but to boycott. If you dont its going to get spun that you are backing Kean. Hes raised the stakes with his appeal.

I am genuinely appealing to fans to do it.

Even if Kean is pushing that its a plot by williams etc the simple fact is the finanicial implications will scare Venkys far more. Its making them now think twice about keeping Kean in place. I suspect it also makes his position with players and staff even more difficult when they know just how may fans have had enough.

Archived