BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

Mullan is wrong on this.

You don't give this weasel half an inch.

If Wolves game not boycotted, he'll be back talking about it being a the minority again making all the noise.

We know JW wouldn't pay for the organisation but that's a red herring here as JW can't persuade fans not to attend.

Boycott, boycoyy, boycott until the pips squeak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No no no. The only thing that will get him out is for the fans to continue to stay away.

Revenue is taking an absolute batting. That's the only thing that will move these people.

Both spot on. Only thing he can use as a positive is the crowds returning. How can a lower attendance be used as a positive? Surely Kean can't spin that. MONEY TALKS

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he'd of been sacked this week, I'd of bought my ticket. Even gone as far as looking into train tickets. £91.30 + £25 + beer/food money? Not a chance while he is there.

Like me, you know the costs involved getting up from the south coast to ewood. I am still going end of october. But by then I hope Kean is gone. ( I fly up to manchester, then train)

Mullan is wrong on this.

You don't give this weasel half an inch.

If Wolves game not boycotted, he'll be back talking about it being a the minority again making all the noise.

We know JW wouldn't pay for the organisation but that's a red herring here as JW can't persuade fans not to attend.

Boycott, boycoyy, boycott until the pips squeak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. Glen is wrong on this. Kean is saying, "if I ask fans NOT TO BOYCOTT, they will listen to me." Kean is wrong, the opposite will happen. This has nohing to do with any allegations made v JW. This is Kean being desperate to keep his job.

I find it interesting that Glen seems to be against a boycott. I'd have thought that was exactly the sort of thing he and his group would get behind.

I don't understand Glen's stance re: Kean spinning the boycott to help his position - surely Glen's mate Shebby will be able to inform the owners the reasons behind the boycott?

and risk the Club folding.........................

As for the Press conference, I like Kamy thought that you could read it as "positive" in the sense "They're going to give me some compo."

The club would not fold, they would be bought in Administration and at least we'd then be rid of Venky's as well.

Such concerns are understandable but I think there's only one way forward with these clowns.

Because he's still here, I think we face certain defeat tomorrow as, if the gossip and speculation is correct, the dressing room is well and truly lost.

Is Murphy really injured or is this yet another disagreement with Kean ? Not that we'll miss Murphy the way he is shaping up !

The real risk is that we drop invaluable points over the next three games, missing promotion, because the boil hasn't been lanced !

and risk the Club folding.........................

As for the Press conference, I like Kamy thought that you could read it as "positive" in the sense "They're going to give me some compo."

Sh?t or bust.

With Kean in charge it's a lose - lose situation.

The attendances will only go down as will the club. Do you honestly think we will go up this season with Kean in charge???

Didn't think so.

Ahem......Portsmouth

I find it interesting that Glen seems to be against a boycott. I'd have thought that was exactly the sort of thing he and his group would get behind.

I don't understand Glen's stance re: Kean spinning the boycott to help his position - surely Glen's mate Shebby will be able to inform the owners the reasons behind the boycott?

Exactly - further to this Glen mentioned that he had been asked to provide the owners with confirmed numbers of people that will return if Kean is sacked. Presumably he did this, which will have clarified the reason for the boycott. What's the issue?

John Williams is fully aware of what team kean have been spouting to India , as I made him aware straight away when I was told by those within Ewood . He is currently trying to get over his wife's death

Kean talks to India a lot via media , by saying don't boycott IMO , he is saying please boycott . He knows he is going , I'm very relaxed on that as international break is when it will happen

Like I said Balaji wint be over as he is on festival over a week ago , which was finally reported by the press yesterday , unless ur the mirror that is .

I told you all Rhodes would happen , Christ that was before any of the press knew he was a target , it happened. .

I have spent the last 12 months trying to get rid of this clown and if the boycott happens I do not think the crowd will be overly effected , wolves will bring lots , club will add a couple of thousands on , and this is what kean wants . To get a media sympathy vote , the owners to believe that this is being done as some dark plot. I did try and explain this at the weekend , but without spelling it out.

I'm 100% confident kean is going and the stumbling block is the millions he wants , with his claim the world knew before him. I ain't fa giving him another get out clause

Why would the club fold? Alarmist nonsense. the 10k season ticket money is in the bag and loss of on-the-day tickets and food etc for one game will be trivial.

Surely its the embarrassment for the owners and the threat that sustained low attendances will cause more of a long-term financial impact that the boycott will achieve.

I'm 100% confident kean is going and the stumbling block is the millions he wants , with his claim the world knew before him. I ain't fa giving him another get out clause

Thanks Glen

Can you explain why his demands for Millions are a stumbling block? Surely the most he is entitled to is the remainder of his contract? Which I estimate to be <£1m

John Williams is fully aware of what team kean have been spouting to India , as I made him aware straight away when I was told by those within Ewood . He is currently trying to get over his wife's death

Kean talks to India a lot via media , by saying don't boycott IMO , he is saying please boycott . He knows he is going , I'm very relaxed on that as international break is when it will happen

Like I said Balaji wint be over as he is on festival over a week ago , which was finally reported by the press yesterday , unless ur the mirror that is .

I told you all Rhodes would happen , Christ that was before any of the press knew he was a target , it happened. .

I have spent the last 12 months trying to get rid of this clown and if the boycott happens I do not think the crowd will be overly effected , wolves will bring lots , club will add a couple of thousands on , and this is what kean wants . To get a media sympathy vote , the owners to believe that this is being done as some dark plot. I did try and explain this at the weekend , but without spelling it out.

Do you think there is any chance at all he will be sacked next week or will it definitely be the international break?

Does anyone know if his son is on twitter. We can let him know.

Why does everyone just assume everything Glen says is true?

If Kean gets potted in the forseeable then it seems unlikely that Kean's wife ever made a tearful plea to Mrs. Desai, or at least if she did it didn't work.

Similarly, the notion that John Williams now firmly ensconced at Manchester City would fund any sort of protest, or that Kean would try to make it up as some sort of a defence is equally fanciful.

Even humouring Glen for a second, if Williams was, and Kean was playing on it, it wouldn't make any difference if the owners had decided to pot him on the basis of performances results.

There's plenty of proper reason to criticise Kean. This sort of stuff just gives Rovers fans a bad name.

Right, so John Williams is mourning a severe loss in his life and Kean is using him for his own financial gain.

This really is plumbing new depths.

The alternative would be to turn up full force for the Wolverhampton game with banners "Kean Out!" and "Results don't matter!" and "We have enough of Kean!" or "We aren't keen on Kean staying!" to express our views and give Venkys a push instead of boycotting and getting John Williams into trouble.

Of course since I live overseas I don't have a say in this, but this is just a suggestion.

No, I'm on Direct Debit.

As I understand it the Club either get the money up front or in a couple of installments from the Finance Company.

Your point being?

My point being why would the club fold? They take the money whether you attend or not. What would be incredible would be if we got an attendance of 5000 or below. Surely you would be prepared to miss a fairly low quality championship match for the long term good of BRFC?

Are you suggesting Glen's nose is out of joint because his group isn't behind the latest protest?

Archived