BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Kean Yet To Be Sacked

Kamy100

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well yes, exactly. OK, you want to worship a mythical elephant, whatever floats your boat. But hey, here's an idea, how about having local management who are empowered to enact your wishes?

Well they have put up with a mythical manager............

I had a horrible feeling that this would come to an end when we were 10 or 12 points adrift of promotion and Kean was finally sacked. One of the things that gave me hope last weekend was that if Kean does go now we are in a far better league position that I expected and are still well place to make a real go of promotion. I'm sure Shebby is aware of this.

However signs are that it will not happen till after the Wolves game. This is 3 more league games wasted which could ultimately prove a disaster. Lets say we (if we are lucky) win 1, draw 1 and lose 1. If we then miss out on promotion by a few points it will be this delay that has costs us.

Well yes, exactly. OK, you want to worship a mythical elephant, whatever floats your boat. But hey, here's an idea, how about having local management who are empowered to enact your wishes?

Bryan has a very valid point here.

You can bet your life, that if millions (or should that be billions) of Rupees were at stake, then something would have happened during this religious festival.

Money (the ultimate god ;) ) speaks louder than all others.

name='rovers_rob' timestamp='1348818312' post='1313125']

Anyone know what time the presser will be today ?

[/b]

Ian Singleton@iansingleton1

Blackburn are due to have a media conference at 0900. Will be interesting...

Have anybody considered how difficult it will be to sack Kean if by chance we win tomorrow and maybe are top of the league?

Empty stadium against Wolves would do it.

I think four points max from next three games anyway.

Are Charlton good down the left flank? If so, maybe Kean can play two right backs again, giving us no attacking option down the right again.

Guys he was never going to say anything different was he? Always going to be "we won't let the speculation affect us, we're on course for promotion, I speak to the owners everyday and have their backing".

Only option left for fans is the boycott - nothing else has worked.

Just seen a quote which does take the biscuit though - "positive talks with owners."

Archived