BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Harry is keen and we dont act on it it will be further proof they dont know there arse from there elbow...its almost as if Shebby is enjoying the attention but i can assure him its not positive attention its starting to get him hated...

Hi bbe x

Soz for calling you all those things, I don't really think your a bent b-ard and after tax your salary actually goes up. I don't really think your face looks like a melted candle and I promise I'll stop fappin' over Lou*

Plz come to Blackburn.

Love ya hunz xxx

*Cant promise.

Sorry, I wasn't directing that at you particularly, but more of trying to get the point across to your mate that there was an outcry when McKinley was announced to be taking over the job, so Shebby Singh wasn't exactly spouting rubbish when he said that. I didn't actually mean that you literally cried out and raged against McKinley's impending appointment. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

No problem mate.

I don't think my mate was denying there was an outcry by fans when certain managers have been linked, he was disagreeing with Shebby's insinuation that the fan complaints are hindering the process when in fact what is hindering the process (in my friend's opinion) is the fact BRFC have now become a toxic name in football under Venkys.

He is accusing Shebby of lying about why it is taking so long, not lying about fan reaction.

If Shebby is a Spurs fan, as people have mentioned previously, then you would think he'd be very interested in Harry after the work he did at Spurs. Big name, good manager, experienced etc etc. IF it truly is a viable option then it would be beyond stupid to not make it happen. The only problem is it makes too much sense what with Rovers and Shebby being involved in this whole process...

Shebby pick up the phone and get Harry in for talks A.S.A.P if you want to be backed by fans then you need to do this. If Shebby does not think Harry is the man for the job, he really does not know naff all about football and the circus will continue to run forever!!

Shebby pick up the phone and get Harry in for talks A.S.A.P if you want to be backed by fans then you need to do this. If Shebby does not think Harry is the man for the job, he really does not know naff all about football and the circus will continue to run forever!!

correct, Glen Mullan call Shebby and get him on the case

The fact that there is an increasing number of teams looking for managers mean time is crucial and we seem to be fluting around, can see us being pipped by another team for a decent manager because of out slowness to get the most basic of tasks done...in a time where fans are p!ssed already this only adds to the frustration! SORT IT OUT!!

Harry or Olly by next week!!!!!

I

All very cryptic!! I realise that you cannot mention sources but i am not sure what you are getting at. We all know that the club has been a joke for the last couple of years, with unsavory characters such as Anderson, Kean etc lurking around but who are the shady ones now that dynamics have changed?? Shebby, Shaw, Agnew, Black, members of the Rao family?

Last thing il say to make sure im not crossing any illegal boundries is that the player in question was was injured on a midweek game, whilst being "injured" offered a new contract worth 80-90 k a week and turned it down he later left. Player was also approached by another big club that year and was rumoured to have turned down 110k to stay at BRFC. Before the injury... He told his family who told a mate of mine who told menot so long ago. Player wasnt suprised Kean went and in my mates opinion was largely unpopular with the team.

What im getting at is don't be fooled by thinking we can't afford the compo for sherwood, if we wanted him we would get him. It's more of a question that he probably would never have come in a million years... because the impression of people is that you don't know what is exactly happening at BRFC... It is so uncertain and a potencial blotch on your cv if it keans up.

My friend for some reason heard from a source that Redknapp would be intrested if

A. Was given time and money to ship in and out in January.

B. What role Shebby will play because he had ZAJEC at pompey who apparently was the main boss and vowed to never work with a DOF again.

C. Rumoured to have not been intrested at first however he is warming to the idea of promotion with Rovers being deemed an easier target.

That is what my friend was told a while back PRE Sherwood BTW no idea personally if Harry is intrested now...

Archived