SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worryingly, the bookies have no idea either. Wildly varying odds

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/blackburn-specials/next-permanent-manager

McKinlay still bizarrely the favourite, but Sherwood ranging 7 to 16, Flitcroft out to 2 or 6, and Harry 3 to 8s. Which means there is no money going on anyone. And this after a bookie suspension. Bizarre. Still think Grayson....1. He knows the Championship. 2. Has been largely successful including an almost 50% win ratio at Leeds, 3. An ex player, 4. Knows 'Bolton' Rhodes, 5. Is realistically available....they sold out Rhodes, they will sell out Grayson. Our parachute payment will see to that. If, that is, it has not been salted away.

Nixon saying he's been told there will be an official approach for Holloway now, and there's nothing in the Redknapp stories at either end.

So we've now gone from discussing potential managers to posting massively airbrushed pictures of women with their wabs out?

I could post some pictures of naked men, but you'd like that wouldn't you.

I could post some pictures of naked men, but you'd like that wouldn't you.

Be a childish c*ck if you like as it seems to come naturally to you, but it wasn't my point.

There is a time and a place for pictures of scantilly clad ladies but it isn't here where people read posts whilst at work or in the presence of their children

Wait... So who do we want as manager now?

Every day is like catching up with a soap opera.

Irelevant, it is down to Shebby and co

the supporters want the best that can be got

Be a childish c*ck if you like as it seems to come naturally to you, but it wasn't my point.

There is a time and a place for pictures of scantilly clad ladies but it isn't here where people read posts whilst at work or in the presence of their children

you should question some of the avatars then, like topman's

Haha, shut up you loon. Stop taking things so seriously.

Here's the view of a pal of mine who isn't a Rovers supporter.....

Jeez, the Daily Mail seems to idolise the pillock;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2216477/Shebby-Singh-says-Blackburn-job-good-opportunity.html

The reason they haven’t got the job filled is not because they are ‘taking their time’ in getting the right candidate. It’s because every manager knows the job is a potential career wrecker and the club is just a disaster waiting to happen due to incredible idiocy of the owners. That is the real reason Tim Sherwood didn’t get the job, he didn’t want it - rather than the ‘outcry from the supporters against signing an inexperienced coach’ rubbish spouted by Sing through the Mail.

Tell your pal that you were one of those supporters who went into an outcry the moment we heard an inexperienced coach like Billy McKinley was mentioned as one of the candidates.

He was referring to Sherwood, not McKinley (which makes me think that BRAG statement has had more of an effect than we thought if non-Rovers fans now think we'd have gone into meltdown over Sherwood).

But anyway, was I one of those supporters who went into outcry? Are you confusing me with someone else? I don't want Billy here, but I'm not going mental about it because with BRFC nothing surprises me any more and I'm all out of emotion to be outraged by anything the owners do now..

Archived