BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

Wasn't the reason Redknapp left Spurs because Levy wasn't willing to give him a bigger contract? Where are we getting the cash from? The QPR and Saints jobs will be up for grabs very soon. Arry's agent is just getting his name out there. Wake up, we are being taken for a ride yet again.

Live the dream mate. Just for a minute. Tomorrow we'll be on our knees again. Linked with fans favourite Marlon Broomes or something.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fan reaction?

Moving from Coco to Redknapp is like changing from a british girl to a scandinavian one ;)

Kean off, I've seen many Scandinavian birds most ge issues a DNW card. Now if you'd have said the likes of Serbia and Croatia you'd have a valid observation.

Wasn't the reason Redknapp left Spurs because Levy wasn't willing to give him a bigger contract? Where are we getting the cash from? The QPR and Saints jobs will be up for grabs very soon. Arry's agent is just getting his name out there. Wake up, we are being taken for a ride yet again.

Can't see him going back to Southampton. Maybe he is after QPR job but let's see. Stranger things have happened.

I seem to remember it being the length of contract, but I get your point. Harry said in the papers a week ago that he'd be looking for top level clubs, so I doubt he'd include Championship sides.

Nonetheless, it's a lovely thought and I live in hope of it.

Kean off, I've seen many Scandinavian birds most ge issues a DNW card. Now if you'd have said the likes of Serbia and Croatia you'd have a valid observation.

Been to Sweden twice as well as the likes of Spain (Marbella), Hungary (Budapest) and various other places and have to say Swedish girls are the hottest I've ever seen. Really recommend you go there, especially if you're a fan of blonde hair and blue eyes.

I'm with the original post... Kean is like some Scottish hillbilly's daughter and Harry is like a Swedish model.

So Ukrainian women are the most attractive because Mila Kunis (who is gorgeous i'll admit) was born in the Ukraine?

Silly article, and shouldn't this be in the ''fit birds'' thread or whatever?

After the hair-pulling from reading this thread day in day out, a "fit birds" thread would be delightful.

I'm with the original post... Kean is like some Scottish hillbilly's daughter and Harry is like a Swedish model.

...and I think that's the first and only time we'll see Harry Redkapp being likened to a Swedish model. ;)

After the hair-pulling from reading this thread day in day out, a "fit birds" thread would be delightful.

Try ''I can't believe it's not football'' there's one in there.

I dont think he will come, it would be a dream if he did, he knows the way to play football and get results, he also must have a decent scouting system too, some of the players he gets, over a period of time increase their value tenfold (Bentley excepted)

He neednt worry about the fans being behind him, they would run to the South Coast and carry him here!!

Unpredictable and difficult to call with this lot.

However, I think there's been a coming together of 'minds', as far as can be possible with this lot.

I think it's Holloway's job now.

I'm sure I'm not the only one on here but I've just received a text from a 'prominent' Rovers fan (he wears a blue and white flat cap and goes home and away).

He claims that a 'good source' has told him that Rednap wants the job but is concerned about the fan reaction.

He asked for the word to be spread, so I am doing so.

May be rubbish, might not be. Who knows!

Might not be true that Redknapp is worried as he may not be interested but it'll sure as hell be on any prospective manager's mind.

Archived