SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time i know anything:

Blackburn is considered a posiend challace its well known that within certain football circles you don't touch Ewood Park with a keany stick. A club consisting of amazing facilities ruined by certain people. A lad i know who is a very good friend of a former Hughes and Allardyce favourite, told me that the appointment of Kean was met with such disray and was suprised at how unprofessional and basic training was under him. Memebers of the team (first 11) either wished to leave because of certian people within the managment team which now exists and because of how increadibly naive the owners were. The advisers were also offering contracts worth 90 k to players in a bid for them to stay because they simply didn't know how to run a club.

The money is there for anyone its getting someone what is the problem, It's also common knowledge that this player didnt have any intention of leaving under any previous managers other than Kean...

It's known within football now that you just don't sign for blackburn , this is how far weve fallen we'd be lucky to have even flitty.

Said redknapp 3 weeks ago and was laughed at....... came from the same source.

He was referring to Sherwood, not McKinley (which makes me think that BRAG statement has had more of an effect than we thought if non-Rovers fans now think we'd have gone into meltdown over Sherwood).

But anyway, was I one of those supporters who went into outcry? Are you confusing me with someone else? I don't want Billy here, but I'm not going mental about it because with BRFC nothing surprises me any more and I'm all out of emotion to be outraged by anything the owners do now..

Sorry, I wasn't directing that at you particularly, but more of trying to get the point across to your mate that there was an outcry when McKinley was announced to be taking over the job, so Shebby Singh wasn't exactly spouting rubbish when he said that. I didn't actually mean that you literally cried out and raged against McKinley's impending appointment. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Blackburn is considered a posiend challace its well known that within certain football circles you don't touch Ewood Park with a keany stick. A club consisting of amazing facilities ruined by certain people. A lad i know who is a very good friend of a former Hughes and Allardyce favourite, told me that the appointment of Kean was met with such disray and was suprised at how unprofessional and basic training was under him. Memebers of the team (first 11) either wished to leave because of certian people within the managment team which now exists and because of how increadibly naive the owners were. The advisers were also offering contracts worth 90 k to players in a bid for them to stay because they simply didn't know how to run a club.

It's also common knowledge that this player didnt have any intention of leaving under any previous managers other than Kean...

It's known within football now that you just don't sign for blackburn , this is how far weve fallen we'd be lucky to have even flitty.

Rhodes signed

The money is there for anyone its getting someone what is the problem, It's also common knowledge that this player didnt have any intention of leaving under any previous managers other than Kean...

I don't doubt it at all.

But you'll be amazed at what a £1m a year contract + bonuses will cover up.

The bigger issue after getting a new manager is to start re-building the boardroom, starting with getting rid of all the advisors and clowns we have running the circus now.

I don't doubt it at all.

But you'll be amazed at what a £1m a year contract + bonuses will cover up.

The bigger issue after getting a new manager is to start re-building the boardroom, starting with getting rid of all the advisors and clowns we have running the circus now.

Getting rid of all the contaminants is what is worrying people allegedly.

So you think Redknapp wouldn't come?

Player you referring to is Hoillet?

Unless short term with Sherwood as number 2 to learn the ropes ;)

Would be very happy with that.

Never really been a fan of Redknapp, I think he gets far too much hype even though he has achieved relatively little in the game. But would I take him? Absolutely, he is far superior to the vast majority of names mentioned so far. Like others have said a few pages back I would be very surprised if he is genuinely interested in the job.

Spot on imo.

You mean like winning the FA cup with a lowly Premier League team and guiding Spurs into the Champions League for the first time in their history?

I'm not a big fan of his personality I'll admit, but you can't claim that he has 'achieved' very little in the game.

It's a cup competition at the end of the day......McLeish won one with Birmingham since then.....Portsmouth beat Ipswich, Plymouth, Preston, Man Utd, West Brom and Cardiff to win it.....Utd away in the quarter final was very impressive and to win a trophy is still a massive achievement but a bit of perspective is needed imo.

Spurs have spent almost 500 million since the premier league started and over 350 million since 2003.....top 4 should be the minimum.

Fan reaction?

Moving from Coco to Redknapp is like changing from a british girl to a scandinavian one ;)

:D:tu:

All very cryptic!! I realise that you cannot mention sources but i am not sure what you are getting at. We all know that the club has been a joke for the last couple of years, with unsavory characters such as Anderson, Kean etc lurking around but who are the shady ones now that dynamics have changed?? Shebby, Shaw, Agnew, Black, members of the Rao family?

in this world money talks, this is why we got Rhodes, Murphy & I know for a fact, Leon Best!! So if Venkys spend the money on a top manager, they will get him whether the Rovers name is dirt or not.

Archived