BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New Manager Part 3

Kamy100

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This morning's LT reports that Harry Redknapp is interested in Rovers job, but currently unlikely that he would get the job.

LT reports that Shebby, Agnew and Shaw had a meeting yesterday and now there is another shortlist of 6 names, some in work and some out of work. Rovers will attempt to interview these candidates over next few days.

LT reports Flitcroft would like to be considered but is not thought to be in the frame.

Baffling why they wouldn't give it to Harry.

Another short list, oh my science well the way things are going we "might" have a manager by my birthday..........August 21st.

Lets face it these interviews will just be Shebby Cingular in to a room wearing different outfits and pretending to be quality applicants.

Not laughable at all actually.

You now come across as a person becoming obsessed with being involved in the machinations of the club.

The name dropping is embarrassing. The ten hour calls make people cringe.

Gone are the days of yellow and black.

Gone are the days of supporting Chorley with your yellow and black banners.

Gone are the days of wanting Venkys out.

It really is time for you to retrace your steps and remember why you started this whole thing, because aims and actions now differ greatly.

+1

Time to take a step back in my opinion. Not that my opinion matters more than anyone else of course.

Personally, I haven't got that much against Flitcroft being named as manager but I think that's purely down to nostalgia eating away at me when I think about it.

However, fan power is an incredibly dangerous thing and it seems like BRAG is dividing fans more than ever these days. I just hope that they aren't making crazy recommendations on who we should go for to Shebby because it just stinks of Vinny Rao and his facebook friends telling him which players to sign last summer.

Harry would be the most popular appointment. Ticks the boxes for me. Sure a month in the job will see his complexion change from a pinky red to a pressure cooker induced purple!!!

Glen, now is the time to canvass all the Brag membership and ask them to vote if they would accept Harry as the manager

Vote? Why would they need to vote to see if Harry would be accepted.

That is a no brainer- 99% of Rovers supporters would be over the moon with this appointment.

This all boils down to Kamy's Podcast were he insinuated we had put Flitcrofts name in the ring, which was proceeded with him telling Shebby to listen to no-one. Well he got his wish because Shebby has spent the last four weeks ignoring the supporters and anyone else.

You might want to check back, after your tweeted asking for opinions on Flitcroft/Short etc. which was well before our podcast people were putting 2+2 together and coming out with 5 and saying that you were pushing for Flitty, none of this was said on the podcast. Also I did not mention you nor BRAG on the Podcast.

As for telling Shebby that he shouldn't listen to fans, to right I told him that and I stand by that 100%. I told him that fans should never be involved in the process of hiring a new manager, that is a decision that the club should take. He could make an informed decision by talking to respected people within the game, I told him he should talk to likes of Sir Alex, Kenny Dalglish. If then he decides not to talk to them but instead consult the likes of Gerry Armstrong then he really is stupid and deserves to be criticised.

Why are people getting excited over something that is complete pie in the sky ?

Redknapp won't go to any club that doesn't have money to spend and he won't move north.

is that difficult to understand ?

Yes Jim but this is venky land

:lol:

+1

Time to take a step back in my opinion. Not that my opinion matters more than anyone else of course.

Personally, I haven't got that much against Flitcroft being named as manager but I think that's purely down to nostalgia eating away at me when I think about it.

However, fan power is an incredibly dangerous thing and it seems like BRAG is dividing fans more than ever these days. I just hope that they aren't making crazy recommendations on who we should go for to Shebby because it just stinks of Vinny Rao and his facebook friends telling him which players to sign last summer.

How can any rovers fan be happy with a part time evo stick league manager? Its daft and would be league suicide to appoint him. For one he would be able to come until after he worked his notice off at his full time job because he doesnt manage full time. If Flitcroft gets appointed look out for Shabby being his number 2. Thats all I will say on that after a conversation I had last night

Archived