BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Town vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Football fans fickle? Never! You've obviously desensitised sorry desensitized since living in the US. Forget about Soccerball,go and buy yourself a foam finger and watch Monster Truck racing dude.

Haha...Drink a bovril and calm yourself. Football is a reactionary game and I'm the world's worst for it, it doesn't mean that it isn't funny to watch it unfold in front of you.

Just a quick question really, if Fabio Nunes was fit would most people have him in the team over Marcus Olsson? from the games I saw of him he seemed to have some pace and a pretty decent cross, not a MGP clip into the box but a cross with actual pace that causes defence problems

Yes.

does anyone have an internet radio link the bbc one seems to be down?

bbc radio lancs doesnt do live football on the internet.

if you have a radio, 95.5 fm

me the prat, jesus christ everyone throws there dummy out the pram as soon as one lilttle thing goes wrong and starts whining and moaning, and then soon as we score its all i love berg i love rovers i love rhodes woop.. its keaning retarded

keep on giving us old pessimists some well deserved stick Adam

Glad he scored, Murphy always seemed to be composed with penalties, I remember one for Liverpool at Old Trafford, but please let someone who has scored 6 million goals in 3 seasons take penalties...

Archived