BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Town vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'm led to believe Rosado's something of a defensive player that occasionally ventures forward. In terms of style (not ability) comparison, perhaps your Javier Mascherano-type of player?

Glad to know he exists :P C'mon Rovers, hold in there :D

what kind of player is Rosado?

Seems to have played as an attacking right side player on the Youtube compilations. Looks to drift inside and be a playmaker, rather than a more conventional winger like Nunes.

Very good technique from what I've seen, and he's not a small lad either. Not the quickest though. Again, that's only based on a few minutes of video.

This feels a lot different to most games this season. It feels that it matters a hundred times more that we hold onto the lead. The ambivalent attitude I have personally had over the course of the past year or so has completely disappeared.

C'mon Rovers, hold onto this!!!

Well that hurts. I want so much for the team to get a bit of a run going asap.

A point away from home isn't bad at all considering our away record to date, but it should have been 3 points and things like this can cost us badly come the end of the season.

Massively gutted.

it was deserved. 2-2, the ref gave you that dodgy penalty which changed the game. we changed from 3 to 2 in the middle and losing our control of the centre, could have been a different game if the ref had not done that. I will take a point on this occasion though. Onwards and upwards for the Town.

Archived