BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Town vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No but I worry if berg is the right man to get us promoted, it's not bergs fault if it doesn't work out and financially we are a mess, the blame lies firmly with Venkys.

Anyway 1-1!

I will support Berg but at the moment I'm still sceptical if he is the best/right man for the job, but I really hope he is!

I still can't believe that it took so long to hire....Henning Berg.

Truly odd.

Just a quick question really, if Fabio Nunes was fit would most people have him in the team over Marcus Olsson? from the games I saw of him he seemed to have some pace and a pretty decent cross, not a MGP clip into the box but a cross with actual pace that causes defence problems

Just a quick question really, if Fabio Nunes was fit would most people have him in the team over Marcus Olsson? from the games I saw of him he seemed to have some pace and a pretty decent cross, not a MGP clip into the box but a cross with actual pace that causes defence problems

One word - Yes

I think they both have shown they can be useful at this level, surprisingly it's Martin Olsson who needs a kick up the backside.

me the prat, jesus christ everyone throws there dummy out the pram as soon as one lilttle thing goes wrong and starts whining and moaning, and then soon as we score its all i love berg i love rovers i love rhodes woop.. its keaning retarded

Isn't it past your bedtime?

• Backroom

Assist: Mauro Formica, according to the Beeb. Useless, is he? ;)

About time Formica contributed something to justify being paid to play for us.

Rhodes is a Class act.

On another note. On a scale of Bradley Orr to Ediniho just how bad is Marcus Ollson?

Marcus Ollson is Martin with all the talent sucked out of him.

Assist: Mauro Formica, according to the Beeb. Useless, is he? ;)

Commentators sounded pretty adamant it was Rochina....mentioned his name at least twice and praised the assist.

Absolutely....don't rate Marcus....would have him at left back behind his brother as both are pretty useless there anyway, just Martin is much better on the wing.....from watching the Boro game and extended highlights, Nunes actually looks to have something about him.

me the prat, jesus christ everyone throws there dummy out the pram as soon as one lilttle thing goes wrong and starts whining and moaning, and then soon as we score its all i love berg i love rovers i love rhodes woop.. its keaning retarded

Holy crap! :blink:

Would be pleased to see Vukcevic come on for Murphy.....otherwise ok squad, maybe Nunes for Markus Olsson but Markus was quite good before getting injured. Pleased to see Henley play instead of Orr.

Isn't the defence the same that beat Man UTD away 3-2?

• Backroom

If it's Formica, I'll be happy as I like the guy (but I don't know WHY!)

If it's Rochina, just goes to show he DOES have the talent of an ex-Barca player. Can it be harvested at the top level though?

Goal conceded - feels bad, negative things discussed

Goal scored - feels good

Of course threads like this are going to be reactionary

It would be better if this were in the chat thread though - for that reason.

Can't say I blame Adam for his comments. We really are miserable keans at times - with just cause admittedly.

Archived