BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Huddersfield Town vs Blackburn Rovers

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Fair play to murphy for having the character to want that knowing the abuse he'd get if he missed

Shows that Rhodes probably wasn't the designated taker against Watford

I don't think anyone will run away with it this year.....but Cardiff are going up, they've always been my favourite for automatic promotion, besides us if we were to get a new manager.

I think you're probably right Salgado, looking at the table it's so bloody tight, could stay that way for a while.

Glad he scored, Murphy always seemed to be composed with penalties, I remember one for Liverpool at Old Trafford, but please let someone who has scored 6 million goals in 3 seasons take penalties...

Was glad when I heard on the radio that Murphy would take it. He was regular pen taker for Fulham and I was afraid the pressure on Rhodes would be a bit much.

We are pushing on, no sitting back this time. Refreshing.

It's also great to have a manager who is actually shouting at everybody and his dog instead of just standing there stupidly the whole match like certain others.

Murphy is probably our no 1 penalty taker by the way, so not very surprising that he took it.

We are pushing on, no sitting back this time. Refreshing.

It's also great to have a manager who is actually shouting at everybody and his dog instead of just standing there stupidly the whole match like certain others.

Murphy is probably our no 1 penalty taker by the way, so not very surprising that he took it.

Good if its one thing some of our players need it's motivation, just had none from the sidelines for 2 years!

Archived