BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] John Carew

This is just a hunch but what about Henning going for John Carew to come to the club on a short term basis?

He's without a club at the moment and could provide a stop gap until Leon Best is fit.

I know we had him as a youngster on trial and its clear that a target man is needed alongside Jordan Rhodes.

Henning has just said at his press conference that we've tightened up in defence but need to capitalise upfront.This was something Eric Black saw too.

He's a former International team mate too and I've found this old interview from when Berg played for Glasgow Rangers.The only drawback might be the wages. http://www.heraldscotland.com/beware-of-big-bad-john-says-berg-1.891675

Even though he's back from Palace, he can't play for us till January (I don't know if that's something that the League impose or is indicative of our folk 'in charge' of sorting out the loan).

Then spend the time getting him in shape. We have two months to turn Goodwillie into a machine. I hope they get on it.

Please god no. Carew here over my dead body.

If someone thinks murphy is a waste of wages then wait for carew.

Even big Sam couldnt find him useful in his hoofball west-ham he is way over the top. Besides I think he is busy making commercials for male purses :)

Yea he wasn't very good at West Ham was he....for the big wages it wouldn't be worth it.

Even though he's back from Palace, he can't play for us till January (I don't know if that's something that the League impose or is indicative of our folk 'in charge' of sorting out the loan).

It's the rules....ridiculous but we couldn't do anything about it.

Better off , getting rid in Jan along with a few more !

Not good enough !

If it was up to you we'd get rid of 95% of our squad and that's just stupid.

Archived