SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers Half Season Ticket On Sale Now

Kamy100

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderation Lead

Percentages aside, talk to fans of any other club and complain about our prices..... Astonishing that people still whinge.

'll be back when Kean's gone'. (After I've moved the goalposts again obviously)... :rolleyes:

I'll be back when Kean's gone'. (After I've moved the goalposts again obviously)... :rolleyes:

You should be very grateful of the part the protestors and "stay away" fans played in getting rid of Kean, KHOD. Without those there was no pressure on anyone to get rid of the abnoxious one.

Percentages aside, talk to fans of any other club and complain about our prices..... Astonishing that people still whinge.

Percentages aside ...... :D as if that's not what the whole discussion is about.

• Moderation Lead

You should be very grateful of the part the protestors and "stay away" fans played in getting rid of Kean, KHOD. Without those there was no pressure on anyone to get rid of the abnoxious one.

Percentages aside ...... :D as if that's not what the whole discussion is about.

Pretty sure I didn't criticise the stay away fans Den. Read my post again.

My criticism was the people not coming back when they said they would.

Interesting that we play Cardiff at home in 11 days' time and still no ticket details.

Suspect that we may see a 2 for £20 to include Brighton game or possibly a 3 for £20 or £30 to include Forest game as well. Would welcome this but just makes pricing of mid season ticket for JW even more farcical at £279.

Interesting that we play Cardiff at home in 11 days' time and still no ticket details.

Suspect that we may see a 2 for £20 to include Brighton game or possibly a 3 for £20 or £30 to include Forest game as well. Would welcome this but just makes pricing of mid season ticket for JW even more farcical at £279.

Sit somewhere else then mercer, I know a few people who have moved to the Riverside from JW upper because of the price.

We have one of best ticket price schemes in the country and you're moaning, AGAIN, when will it end?

Sit somewhere else then mercer, I know a few people who have moved to the Riverside from JW upper because of the price.

We have one of best ticket price schemes in the country and you're moaning, AGAIN, when will it end?

Would be absolutely fantastic to come on here and gush about all the positive things surrounding Rovers.

Unfortunately, IMO, in the last 2 years there's been relatively feck all to rejoice about.

Would be absolutely fantastic to come on here and gush about all the positive things surrounding Rovers.

Unfortunately, IMO, in the last 2 years there's been relatively feck all to rejoice about.

Let me give you a couple of things to gush about

1) We have possibly the most exciting striker since Bellamy pulled on the famous blue n white shirt.

2) We have the cheapest tickets in the league and in the area

3) Last but not least we have a new manger, a manager who doesn't tell fibs, tells it as it is and can set a team up.

Glad you're going Wednesday, hopefully a good old fashioned local derby will ignite the fire.

The Forest game is the first of the 1/2 season tickets so i think the 2 for £20 may have legs.

The Forest game is the first of the 1/2 season tickets so i think the 2 for £20 may have legs.

I would doubt it. When your big push is to sell half season tickets would you want to be offering your target audience a reminder of other cheap deals? No chance of any cheap tickets for the Forest game as it's the closet thing we've got to a holiday big crowd.

• Moderation Lead

+1.

I would doubt it. When your big push is to sell half season tickets would you want to be offering your target audience a reminder of other cheap deals? No chance of any cheap tickets for the Forest game as it's the closet thing we've got to a holiday big crowd.

I meant the cardiff and brighton games.

Paul Agnew is excited at the success of the half season tickets.

We're on our way to a record number-250 already sold and it's not yet December!

It will end up being a record number!!!

(See rovers website)

the above is the usually scumbag Agnew PR twist hell be feeding the owners and media, 250 is nothing compared to the amount that are still staying away soley because they're disillusioned with the club because of what's gone on for the last 2 years, even if that number jumps to around a 1000 its still nothing to shout about and attendances will still be well below 15,000 for most games for the rest of the season.

Let me give you a couple of things to gush about

1) We have possibly the most exciting striker since Bellamy pulled on the famous blue n white shirt.

Is Rhodes really exciting to watch?

I'm not questioning his finishing ability and i think he could go on to be one of the clubs greatest strikers in my lifetime, i just don't really think of him as an exciting player to watch though.

Paul Agnew is excited at the success of the half season tickets.

We're on our way to a record number-250 already sold and it's not yet December!

It will end up being a record number!!!

(See rovers website)

Agnew is excited at us selling 250! What a sad bas'turd. I would be ashamed at that figure, mind you I am ashamed that Agnew is on the Rovers payroll. Excited my ar$e.

Agnew is excited at us selling 250! What a sad bas'turd. I would be ashamed at that figure, mind you I am ashamed that Agnew is on the Rovers payroll. Excited my ar$e.

Equates to about 2% of the 10,000 or so season ticket holders 'lost' over the last 2 years.

Have spoken with about a dozen or so supporters this week who did not renew this season. Not one will be taking up the mid season offer with performance / Berg / price (JW) all factors.

Archived