BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] fans not attending turd moor

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would they when they haven't sold all the tickets?

I heard a few years back for one of the games (Charlton away I think in 99?) that you could only beam it back to your ground if your allocation was sold out. That may have been Premier League rules though.

According to the Official Site

There are now a number of tickets remaining and these will be available to Rovers fans on the database that have a recorded purchase history of (minimum) one away game this season. An application form is available to download, or can be picked up from the Roverstore, Ewood Park.

The deadline for Phase 3 applications is close Friday 23rd November.

Tickets will be allocated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.

So no excuse

Further information on the official site

This is Derby day... I can't believe people are moaning about having to get a coach and arrive early-ish at the ground... and if it's cold put an extra layer on or something!

We have 3,400 tickets... these should have been snapped up by the 10,000 ST holders that we have... anything less than a sellout will be an embarassment!

We play them once every few years - it's a long day out, but embrace it!

• Moderation Lead

This is Derby day... I can't believe people are moaning about having to get a coach and arrive early-ish at the ground... and if it's cold put an extra layer on or something!

We have 3,400 tickets... these should have been snapped up by the 10,000 ST holders that we have... anything less than a sellout will be an embarassment!

We play them once every few years - it's a long day out, but embrace it!

This. I can't wait for this and wouldn't miss it for the world.

Yes the price is a bit of a kean take and yes we'll all be shepherded like a herd of sheep but really looking forward to this (as is my son) as it will be my first visit to the dingle dome since '82.

That day, me and a couple of mates hitch-hiked to bumley as we were too young to drive and we had to walk back (to accy at least where we got a bus) but it was worth it for the win (Garner scored if I remember correctly).

I know its no fun with kids having to sit around before and after the game but be grateful that you and yours will be safe (unlike in 82 when house bricks came flying over our end at the back of the terracing). I wouldn't have took kids to a game back then.

Very much doubt they will have the big screen on, Wouldnt be viable seeming tickets havent sold out, and dont seem to be at that high of a demand, for some strange reason?/

Personally, i thought they wouldnt of even made it past Phase 1, or sold out in phase 2.

Ahwell, 11 more days and we will be at the dingle dome!

Very much doubt they will have the big screen on, Wouldnt be viable seeming tickets havent sold out, and dont seem to be at that high of a demand, for some strange reason?/

Personally, i thought they wouldnt of even made it past Phase 1, or sold out in phase 2.

Ahwell, 11 more days and we will be at the dingle dome!

Perhaps a lot of people did as we did - agreed to go somewhere else that day before they knew the match would be played and were boycotting because of Kean anyway? Now back I had the requisite ST and an away ticket but can't change my arrangements

Why not just put them on sale to people on the database, without the caveat of the away game? That way we might actually sell them.

They are on open sale for burnley fans who are on their database equivalent; why do different rules apply for rovers fans?

Crazy isn't it!...burnley have them on open sale but our fans have to go through this rollocks.

You have to go on the Coach so what is the problem? they know who they are selling the tickets too... minimum away day attendance my arse! :rolleyes:

All this does is invite Rovers fans to buy from Burnley.......which ain't too difficult compared to the tight database run by the Rovers ticket office.

The last thing we want is Rovers fans in home areas.

Sadly, working behind the bar at my club, so cannot make this one. Best I can do is listen to the commentry on roversworld.

Get some real ale in and dumb the pain of missing the game.

Christ, people moaning about being stripped of all their rights should try living in an oppressive society. These measures are set up to protect the people. It's far from an ideal situation but if you aren't willing to do that to watch a Rovers v Burnley game when it isn't even being televised then I'm a little baffled to be honest.

Christ, people moaning about being stripped of all their rights should try living in an oppressive society. These measures are set up to protect the people. It's far from an ideal situation but if you aren't willing to do that to watch a Rovers v Burnley game when it isn't even being televised then I'm a little baffled to be honest.

ME TOO DUDE

Archived