BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BBC Radio Lancashire Q & A with Shebby Singh

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone going ask this please:

Whilst we appreciate henning picks the team, can shebby give us some insight into why Simon, a fully established midfield international is not getting a run in the team, when we have major problems in our midfield.

The pressure at the club has been ramped up massively in the last 24 hours with all the talk of coaches being sacked and replaced by Henning's people. It's a hot topic and certainly hasn't been handled with any kind of dignity or professionalism.

On that basis, this Radio Lancs Q&A has come at just the wrong time for the Shebster. It's going to make for an uncomfortable hour or so for our global advisor.

I predict he'll get massively excited and blurt out various things that make the situation 100 times worse and destablise the club even further. That's what Shebby does best – sadly.

Going to be an interesting night and i'll definitely be tuned in.

I'm more intererested in what the owners plans are for the club going forward rather than wasting the programme with calls for SS resignation and questionning everything he might say and do. To me, to remove SS woukld just destabilize the club further and leave us with no-one answering questions with everything running from India again. The programme time could also be wasted by asking question such as why is Givet not playing? (as the answer will be the stock reply- its the manager's decison followed by ten minutes elaborating on this).

I'm more intererested in what the owners plans are for the club going forward rather than wasting the programme with calls for SS resignation and questionning everything he might say and do. To me, to remove SS woukld just destabilize the club further and leave us with no-one answering questions with everything running from India again. The programme time could also be wasted by asking question such as why is Givet not playing? (as the answer will be the stock reply- its the manager's decison followed by ten minutes elaborating on this).

I agree. I want to know what the plan is if we don't go up this season. Is Berg's position safe. How much money is there to spend in January. What new coaches are coming in etc.

They haven't got a keaning clue what they are doing from one day to the next. Just look at the sports science fiasco, it's resulted in us having no main man and being sued along with others walking. That was Shebby's idea and the man he choose to replace Howard cannot work in this country. What's he doing about it nothing, one assumes we're waiting for Croatia to join the EU.

You can ask all you want what they're plans are it will drivel and what you want to hear as that's shebsters speciality, he's the asian Steve Kean.

Least we forget this is a man who wonders round the club telling everyone how many caps he got for malaysia, I could play for malaysia right now as could most likely many posting on here. But he was the most capped man at Ewood and all and sundry knew about it.

The only thing that matters with Rovers these days are actions not words and their actions have us struggling in the championship so who gives a Kean what their plans are as clearly they suck at that as well.

They haven't got a keaning clue what they are doing from one day to the next. Just look at the sports science fiasco, it's resulted in us having no main man and being sued along with others walking. That was Shebby's idea and the man he choose to replace Howard cannot work in this country. What's he doing about it nothing, one assumes we're waiting for Croatia to join the EU.

You can ask all you want what they're plans are it will drivel and what you want to hear as that's shebsters speciality, he's the asian Steve Kean.

Least we forget this is a man who wonders round the club telling everyone how many caps he got for malaysia, I could play for malaysia right now as could most likely many posting on here. But he was the most capped man at Ewood and all and sundry knew about it.

The only thing that matters with Rovers these days are actions not words and their actions have us struggling in the championship so who gives a Kean what their plans are as clearly they suck at that as well.

+ 1,000.

Singh is like a thick, hyperactive kid in a sweetshop running riot.

I really hope at least one person tears strips of him tonight.

• Backroom

I'm a bit worried about this now

Today he has said that 'decisive action' will be taken, all it takes is one question like he got in summer and he may not be able to resist saying something daft

Glad everyones wised up to this joker, the number of people on here defending him after his tv apperance on that Sky sports talkshow during the managerial hunt was bizarre. Like the rest of the circus he is simply unqualified to do his job. It really is tough to get your head round, imagine taking over a successful, thriving business, then sacking all the staff and replacing them your idiot mates. The ego and mind-blowing stupidity of some rich people is incredible.

This would be good topic for discussion, if we had "normal owners", however do we really think that we will get an explanation that will come to fruition? Venky's (Remeber when , just after relegation, Venkatesh said that the supporters should bear with them and that everything would become clear in a few months? Are things any clearer today?) and SS have spouted non-sense from day one. Can we really believe anything they say???

And ask if kean is hidden in the broom cuoboard being fed venky chicken ?

Concrete shoes, Cyanide, T.N.T - all done dirt cheap.

No one ask Shebby though "I really can't tell you, honestly, my lips are sealed. I've promised not to say a word. Well, actually, oh go on then, we whacked him."

Archived