BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 'Some you running his mout' Assaulted by Colin Kazim-Richards?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I'm saying no one knows what ACTUALLY went on . People are condemning him and the lad without knowing the facts.
Just have a re-read of the OP which includes twitter comments, allegedly from CKR's twitter account.

If it's a fake account, fair enough I agree with you but if it's genuine then it's quite damning.

And, as you say, that's all we can really comment on.

• Moderation Lead
Who gives a toss, if you abuse someone be ready to face the consequences, little scrote.

Why the hell would you call your own players by the way? he puts in the effort, we won?

I don't get it?

This. So many of our fans are absolute bell-ends stuck in this abusive cycle from when Kean was here.

From the sounds of it, I am definitely on the side of CKR. He shouldn't have to tolerate abuse, especially when we are winning. 16 is certainly old enough to be 'taught' some respect. Wouldn't be surprised if he pressed charges though, the scum usually act like that, seizing any opportunity for a few pennies when they are wronged.

Goodness knows what happened but CKR tweeted the following last night:

'You have to remember we are human before footballers have some respect.. You can't go around calling people b*** **** and think its kool'

Just hope it's not a case of CKR using the race card to justify his actions, if the guy only called him a 'bell-end'.

• Backroom
Just hope it's not a case of CKR using the race card to justify his actions, if the guy only called him a 'bell-end'.

Considering quite a few of our support have been vocal racists in the past I don't think it's beyond the realms of impossibility that he mentioned something to do with race. especially with tweets such as the one below:

Marcus Riley@MarcusRiley7

Embarrassed to live in Blackburn full of Pakis!!!

Which probably wouldn't help his case if it did go to court.

Considering quite a few of our support have been vocal racists in the past I don't think it's beyond the realms of impossibility that he mentioned something to do with race. especially with tweets such as the one below:

Marcus Riley ‏@MarcusRiley7

Embarrassed to live in Blackburn full of Pakis!!!

CKR should have ripped his head off, I'm now convinced of that.

IF, correct, there are a number of legal charges Richards could face.

Could be in serious trouble if the lad presses charges.

Serious charges? I doubt it. If Richards can claim that the lad verbally abused him first then there isn't much that would happen, assuming that Richards hasn't actually hit the kid. CKR is clearly the sort who would react to provocation and its certainly not excusable, however, I don't think you can expect these people to be robots if you sit there abusing them.

I don't dispute that, but after the Clattenburg row I'm very sceptical about players abusing the race card.

Looking at their convo, he admits "shouldn't av said wat i sed" after CKR quoted the racist expletive... then goes on to say "i would never be racist" to someone else. Not the sharpest tack in the box, it would seem.

Perhaps a friendly word from someone at Rovers suggesting it might be wiser if Richards did his talking on the pitch and closed his Twitter account might be a good idea. It seems to do far more harm than good for him to be arguing like this, and it isn´t the first time, with fans. It seems to be an avenue for abuse for too many.

I know we're all getting at the lad here (maybe it was his fault I have no idea) but doesn't CKR have form for being a bit of a bell end as the lad put it.

CKR only mistake was not lamping the little Pr1ck by the sound of things.

If you're going to post stuff of social networking sites then you need a brain, he's shown to be lacking in that department, lets hope his parents are very proud.

I agree the lad looks like an idiot but I hardly think CKR made himself look great either. The point is does has anyone other than the two involved said what was said and done? If the lad just called him a bell end big deal you get over it and don't have to react if it was worse or racial fair play but I've not seen anything to suggest it was other than the idiotic tweet from him.

From what the lad said grabbed him round the neck and threatened to smash his face in, but who knows because I've heard nothing from a neutral stance.

thanks. If thats the case, i have no problem with ckr´s behaviour. It´s probably safe to assume, that the kids version is worst case scenario. It is not the best way to act as a professional footballer, but some teenagers really need to learn, that there are consequenses when provoking another person.

I think we can all agree upon, that footballers should have the skin of a rhino, like another poster said, that is pro football 101, but they too are humans and sometimes step over the line. This is a step over the line, but nothing to write home about.

Should have lamped the little fecker, amazing the lad still went on twitter and was still giving him lip, problem with youth today they think they can give it to everyone because they are untouchable, then when they find out as they get older and get a few hidings that they aren`t they learn to keep quiet.

Yet more evidence to prove that twitter, Facebook etc should be shut down. Paedos, dumb footballers, cyber bullies, celebs etc would then have the rug pulled from under their feet and we wouldn't have to pit up with their c**p.

a footballer is paid good money, if they cant take critisism then they should do something else, richards sounds like a knob anyway, people get abuse all the time from customers in retail, should they assault the customer? no!!! richards can @#/? off back to turkey!!!

a footballer is paid good money, if they cant take critisism then they should do something else, richards sounds like a knob anyway, people get abuse all the time from customers in retail, should they assault the customer? no!!! richards can @#/? off back to turkey!!!

I am in agreement with you there Roverand out !

A waste of space ..

Archived