BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 'Some you running his mout' Assaulted by Colin Kazim-Richards?

a footballer is paid good money, if they cant take critisism then they should do something else, richards sounds like a knob anyway, people get abuse all the time from customers in retail, should they assault the customer? no!!! richards can @#/? off back to turkey!!!

So some little scrote you don`t know from Adam walks up and gets in your face and calls you a nobhead, you are going too pat him on the head and say alright lad.!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We all react to provocation different as we all have different tolerance levels.

Which is why I don't get bent out of shape when wannabes get the back of someone's hand. It's a lesson they need to learn and being on the receiving of a roughing up might do them a bit of good.

From the sounds of it, I am definitely on the side of CKR. He shouldn't have to tolerate abuse, especially when we are winning. 16 is certainly old enough to be 'taught' some respect. Wouldn't be surprised if he pressed charges though, the scum usually act like that, seizing any opportunity for a few pennies when they are wronged.
Should have lamped the little fecker, amazing the lad still went on twitter and was still giving him lip, problem with youth today they think they can give it to everyone because they are untouchable, then when they find out as they get older and get a few hidings that they aren`t they learn to keep quiet.

+1. If rats like this aren't taught a sharp lesson quickly their behavior will only get worse. And then someone will get seriously hurt.

Which is why I don't get bent out of shape when wannabes get the back of someone's hand. It's a lesson they need to learn and being on the receiving of a roughing up might do them a bit of good.

+1. If rats like this aren't taught a sharp lesson quickly their behavior will only get worse. And then someone will get seriously hurt.

Just as well the incident wasn't in the States then.

a footballer is paid good money, if they cant take critisism then they should do something else, richards sounds like a knob anyway, people get abuse all the time from customers in retail, should they assault the customer? no!!! richards can @#/? off back to turkey!!!

So all he did was receive some cricitism in your view? There's a point where criticism stops and abuse begins. If you abuse someone verbally then be ready for what's coming. This is making a big deal out of nothing, he got abused and grabbed the "fan" who did it and told him off. Big deal.

No doubt a US sports star would have gunned the kid down with an assault rifle. Hurrah for the good 'ol USA !

Really?

So if you walked up to someone of darker skin than you in a shop and called him/her a derogatory name in a provocative way, should the employee just demonstrate their stiff upper lip and walk away?

In my eyes CKR did no wrong IF it was a racially aggravated comment. In fact I want to drive 200 miles to pay the kid a visit just for his comments about the number of Pakistanis in Blackburn.

Noone here was present during the altercation. And if CKR really did "put the kid in his place" then so what? As long as there was no actual harm done to the boy, and it's something he'll remember next time he tries provoking someone in that manner.. what's wrong?

If anything CKR has simply been a better parent to the kid than either of his biological ones, evidently.

No doubt a US sports star would have gunned the kid down with an assault rifle. Hurrah for the good 'ol USA !

May not have been a bad option in this case if reports of his twitter comments are proven true.

Jimmy Saville didn't need a gun to destoy hundreds, possibly thousands of lives, stop taking cheap shots Jimbo.

So basically anyone who calls us a name we assault? Which on the vague information available appears to be the case. Although I don't have the full facts so will reserve judgment on who is wrong.

Fair enough if he got right into his face (which wasn't the case IMO as CKR said he didn't realise he was young which you would if he was up in your face) or if it was in fact a racial insult but I've not seen CKR say it was racial.

The kid may be an absolute tool or maybe he just said something stupid I don't know but CKR is a grown man who lives in the spotlight so it's ridiculous of him to act that way. The thing I don't understand is how being called a bell end can rile him so much when he's played in derbies in Turkey and been subjected to monkey chants, bananas thrown at him etc and not lost his temper.

As for the kids tweets about ''pakis'' there's no defence for that and is an absolute moronic statement.

• Backroom
He didn't 'assault' him by the sounds of things, he just had strong words with him and rightly so, if the lads own father hasn't taught him respect then he will learn the hard way.

It's technically assault just to threaten someone or make them feel in immediate danger. Actually hitting someone is battery.

I think that's right. Anyway......

CKR should've lamped him one and a few more. Can't stand racist behaviour in any direction.

It's technically assault just to threaten someone or make them feel in immediate danger. Actually hitting someone is battery.

CKR should've lamped him one and a few more. Can't stand racist behaviour in any direction.

Was it racist? I've not seen CKR or anyone else say or have evidence it was racist. If it was fair play to CKR it's if he just called him a bell end I think it's ridiculous.

Racist ? Where has that been said? Not heard that one.

he never said it was racist, people have made that up themselves.

• Backroom
here we go the poor old racist card being played.typical

Fact is we don't know if it was racist so can't comment too much either way

Looking at the lads tweets its hardly out of the question though

Archived