BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New kit supplier

Gumbi

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's two years in a row I've convinced twitter that I'd seen the new kit. Green and white hoops last year, reversed halves this year.

I'd have gotten away with it without Gumbi's meddling.

Saw a glimpse of the new home kit today, presume it will form part of a 'teaser' campaign. It looked remarkably similar to the gala one this coming season although I couldn't quite see the collar. The nike tick was in dark navy blue and the halves appear to be on different sides on the reverse (I.e. a quartered kit as it should be). Been told the away will be red with white trim, sounds like its modelled on Everton's home kit from the season that's just finished.

Guest Norbert

I'd be happy with those. Not sure many of us would look that good in that sort of figure hugging design though.

• Backroom

That is one hell of a smart kit though! Would love that, tbf most of these nike designs so far have looked good, just wish they'd get a move on!

Exactly! Why would Nike develop a fresh kit for a lower championship team when they already have it in their bog standard range? Time to face facts.

Or maybe they didn't become a massive global brand by doing things half assed that will reflect badly on the company and could cost them lower league teams sponsorship in the future. Just a rational thought.

Or maybe they didn't become a massive global brand by doing things half assed that will reflect badly on the company and could cost them lower league teams sponsorship in the future. Just a rational thought.

So if they dont make the rovers kit decent, it is going to damage them as a global brand. Err doubt it.

Look at Man Us kit this year, was shocking, but everyone still bought it. They'll be spending no time at all deciding which bog standard kit to give us because our contract is worth about 50p to them in comparison to other teams.

Archived