BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] New kit supplier

Gumbi

Having just looked at the minutes from the Fans Forum I noticed that we are going to be shortly announcing a new shirt deal which begins from the start of next season. Does anybody have any idea on who we will be switching too.

Before anyone mentions about Umbro wanting rid of us, it seems that pretty much all the teams who have Umbro are switching from them.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Rumours circulating that Bruno is in fact back in Brazil finalising the deal with his family to start making the kits again!

Disclaimer: this would have worked much better If the spelling was the same

believe it is NIKE
Cue a £10 per shirt price hike to go with it then.

I agree with the poster above - Umbro have made some nice kits. Wasn't there some legal action rumoured about fake Umbro shirts being produced? Perhaps just malicious speculation.

Le Coq Sportif or Lotto would be nice, best thing would be Ennerre (NR) and sporting some true 80's kits :)

Lotto would be great. I loved these boots back in the day, before sports companies started getting rid of tongues on boots for some ridiculous reason.

lotto_5F00_stadio_5F00_blkg.jpg

Diadora would be another classic brand to have. Or a nice European one that you only see in Germany or eastern Europe like Jako or Legea.

As it is we'll probably end up with Ascot or Slazenger.

Archived