BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 6th Round (QF) Draw

Stuart

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not clear whether you've found it or not, but it's on both the tfl and national rail websites. It's not the end of the world - the tube station at Bermondsey and the East London line station at Surrey Quays are both within walking distance and at a pinch you can walk from London Bridge. And there are buses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Backroom

Wigan just scored 3 in 4 minutes to go 3-0 up at Everton

If it stays that way it's a decent semi final draw for someone on paper

Follow a few Everton fans on Twitter and they are calling for Moyes to leave after that result???

Unbelievable.

Hope some of them are the smug toffees that I met in The Coberg pub near the Albert Docks in September 2011 who verbally rounded on me for daring to disagree that Kean was doing a 'good job considering the size of your club'.

I've always found that Everton fans, more than any other, have this thing about the size of their club and try to use it to patronise fans of clubs like Rovers.

Must be the inferiority complex with the red half of the city that does it.

Moyes reminds me of Mark Hughes , it works at one club ..

Punching above their weight (big support , large city ) but the infrastructure is not there , no ground needed ..

No backer to be seen on the horizon ..

The large shadow of Anfield casts itself over Goodison 365 days a year ....

If Liverpool were pulling up trees , I think wee Davie would have been removed a few years ago !

In short a good manager for Everton but have doubts if he could reproduce it any where else ..Cannot see him getting a job with a top 4 club..

David Moyes is one of the PL's finest - and I say that through gritted teeth after the crap he gave us over Kean last season. If you look at Everton's transfer record over the last decade you'll find they're around 14th in the net spend table. To consistently finish in the top half of the table (or thereabouts) as well European qualification is a testament to the job he's done there.

David Moyes is one of the PL's finest - and I say that through gritted teeth after the crap he gave us over Kean last season. If you look at Everton's transfer record over the last decade you'll find they're around 14th in the net spend table. To consistently finish in the top half of the table (or thereabouts) as well European qualification is a testament to the job he's done there.

Spot on. Chelsea/Arsenal fans would probably take him as their manager.

Archived