BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 6th Round (QF) Draw

Stuart

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either way, we just need to ensure we dont lose. If we draw the game, we replay them at Ewood. But this is such a good chance to get to Wembley, so we must surely be pumped up for this. My only concern is, that i hope we dont take our eye off our league campaign, and miss out on that play off spot. Opportunity to reach Wembley twice, wow we can start dreaming now.

Can't have any complaints with that. Yes in a perfect world you'd want a home tie but more importantly we needed to avoid Utd, City, Chelsea and Everton to stand any realistic chance of progressing. Besides, if we take 3/4k away fans then it'll feel like a home game away from home. If we can beat Arsenal then we can easily take Millwall.

I'm starting to get carried away...

Either way, we just need to ensure we dont lose. If we draw the game, we replay them at Ewood. But this is such a good chance to get to Wembley, so we must surely be pumped up for this. My only concern is, that i hope we dont take our eye off our league campaign, and miss out on that play off spot. Opportunity to reach Wembley twice, wow we can start dreaming now.

twice! three times if you don't mind play off final

To those of us foolish enough to book hotels/trains for this game weeks back without realising it was an FA cup weekend, this is the draw of the century.

Yes its the one thing that took a tiny bit of gloss off it for me yest the fact had a non refundable ticket to london. Can just do with a sat 3pm ko now not to mess around with train.

London Bridge to South Bermondsey by rail. There is a separate walkway for away fans to the North Stand. If there are plenty of away fans travelling then the police arrange a special away fans special service from London Bridge.

Correct. Though I think the police put the train on from London Bridge regardless. As they don't know how many would travel independently.

Nice, only two hours away for me.

Good draw for both teams and should be evenly matched. I thought they were the best side I've seen this season when they played at Ewood but that was against a previous incarnation of Rovers and we should be a different proposition now. Really wish the semis weren't at Wembley, I think it takes away from the occasion. Would much rather we were looking to play at OT or Villa park or somewhere in front of a much better atmosphere rather than than at a not full Wembley.

Unless Reading beat Man Utd tomorrow, our game will be played on the Sunday. Liverpool are at home on the Sunday meaning Everton wouldn't be able to play on the Sunday and Man Utd and Man City wouldn't be able to play on the same day either. My guess is that we will get the lunch time kick off.

Archived