BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] FA Cup 6th Round (QF) Draw

Stuart

AS I said earlier in this thread, our game will be on the Sunday. They can't have both Man Utd and Man City playing at home on the same day and Liverpool are at home on the Sunday so Everton wouldn't be able to play on the Sunday.

the only possibility of avoiding a Sunday game is if Oldham beat Everton in the replay but more than likely the dates/Times will be finalised on the presumption Everton get through as you say Everton + Liverpool can't play same day and Liverpool are schedueled for a Sunday 4pm KO live on sky against Spurs , + Utd + City defo wont be at home on the same day

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Presumably though there's the option of a Monday night game as well, as there was last night? I could see Everton/Oldham v Wigan being a Monday night game as all teams are north west based. That would leave Saturday lunchtime or teatime for our game. If TV want them all on the Saturday and Sunday then one will have to be either at 12.00 or 6.00 on Sunday, assuming the Manchester match is at 2ish?

Presumably though there's the option of a Monday night game as well, as there was last night? I could see Everton/Oldham v Wigan being a Monday night game as all teams are north west based. That would leave Saturday lunchtime or teatime for our game. If TV want them all on the Saturday and Sunday then one will have to be either at 12.00 or 6.00 on Sunday, assuming the Manchester match is at 2ish?

Anytime but Sunday will be fine. It is Mothering Sunday and I have duties to perform !!

Sorry Mike - I understand. My mother-in-law is 94, more or less blind and very confused, so we are somewhat restricted whenever she comes up to stay with us. In fact she will be here on the Millwall weekend but luckily I can leave her in the hands of my wife.

There won't be Monday night as all quarters are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday as they have been for a good few years

Tacky balls, heated balls.....just wondered what the conspiracy theorists think of the draw? People spout the same nonsense every year. The way those balls rattle around inside that pot would make it ridiculously difficult to pick out a specific one.

Its a good draw for us. Not easy but far from impossible.

Does anyone genuinely believe in all of this 'heated balls' and fixed draws nonsense?

Sorry Mike - I understand. My mother-in-law is 94, more or less blind and very confused, so we are somewhat restricted whenever she comes up to stay with us. In fact she will be here on the Millwall weekend but luckily I can leave her in the hands of my wife.

Ah well, there is always tonight.

The Den will play host to the sixth round match on Sunday 10th March 2013, kick-off 2.00pm.

http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/cup-date-confirmed-190213-665593.aspx

And one day, when the full story of Steve Kean's managerial reign and the agent Jerome Anderson's involvement at Ewood Park is told, as it must be, Blackburn supporters will be owed many an apology,

http://www.thenational.ae/thenationalconversation/sport-comment/blackburn-rovers-fans-finally-have-reason-to-cheer-after-arsenal-victory

Decent ticket prices at least. £20 for adults and half that for kids and oap's is good for a Fa Cup 1/4. Glad they havent tried to make too much money out of by overcharging. 1500 initial allocation in the upper tier, which the potential for as much again in the lower.

Archived