BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers v Peterborough 15:00 Saturday March 2nd 2013

All goes to show how Murphy is part (not all) the reason why we have struggled at times this season.

It's central midfield, it's always been central midfield.

at least we went down fighting and today also proved once and for all who the weakest links in the team are, hope too never see Murphy and Orr in a rovers strip again(though sadly, im sure they will both start the next game)

Appleton can go and jump off a cliff if he starts Murphy ever again.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

I'm afraid you have to say Appleton cost us the game today. He got his starting 11 and first half formation hopelessly wrong. He solved it for the second half but by then too much damage had been done.

How many more shocking games does Murphy have to have before he's dropped? Jones should start beside Lowe every game from now until the end of the season, as long as he is fit.

I'm not quite sure what I've just witnessed. Murphy should never wear the shirt again. Jones showed more passion in one half than he has all season. We were never at the races today - second to the ball, sloppy passing, no passion or pride. Appleton really has a huge task to get this back. Campbell didn't touch the ball in the 2nd half - poor Rhodes, he's a gem in a pile of rocks. I could go on......we have been wrecked in two seasons - Venkys please go now

• Backroom

Sadly the second half shows how badly the manager got the first half

He along with a lot of the dross out there have no excuses

Jones was what we have lacked all season

Today would spell the end of Murphy and Orr of I was in charge

Come on Jim, it was such good banter from him :blink::blink:

Why he'd want to wind up Rovers fans is beyond me.

I'm with Jim.

Listening to Radio Lancs, I seriously thought we might have scored an equaliser and we hadn't had the update.

First time I've wanted to swear at somebody on here.

I'm with Jim.

Listening to Radio Lancs, I seriously thought we might have scored an equaliser and we hadn't had the update.

First time I've wanted to swear at somebody on here.

I was agreeing with Jim.

The confused faces were meant to indicate sarcasm sorry.

I already knew the score but agree it was poor from him, immature attention seeking.

• Backroom

Anybody know what the score is with Orr? sounds like he had a bad game. what has he done or said today that has got everyone worked up?

According to twitter (I know, I know) he allegedly told the fans in one stand to "f-ck off" as he left the pitch at half time. Might be why he didn't re-emerge in the second half.

MA does it again.

We had a terrible game against Leicester, so let's keep the same players.

I don't know how bad some of those players have to play to be on the bench.

And if the subs don't get a chance even when there are poor performances, I wonder when will they have it.

According to twitter (I know, I know) he allegedly told the fans in one stand to "f-ck off" as he left the pitch at half time. Might be why he didn't re-emerge in the second half.

what a dumb arse. He should know he is on a good thing when the team is often so bad that even he is supposed to look like one of our steady performers. Appleton is managing to make is own appointment look like a back ward step from Berg's tenure, which takes some doing. To think we almost had Orr of the pay roll. Appleton is seen as somone to steady the ship but I can;t even keep up with all the lone signings we have made, our pay roll must be sky high now.

Sorry I forgot this is now a humor free zone for bitter old men, If you cant at least laugh at the absurdity of the situation(what are you going too do)

think ill sign off and go for a beer or 2 now, before Jim starts crying and swearing violently into his whiskey.

p.s. I wish I was a spotty teenager again(those where the days)

• Backroom

Today was a perfect illustration of the owners tenure

From comfy mid table premier league to that!

Looking At our squad is just sad now

Transformation complete, we may as well get comfy in the lower half of this league as I imagine we're here for a while. Granted I don't mind the league but id rather not sit near the bottom of it!

Well he made three subs at half time so hopefully he will ensure they start the next game. How did Rekik and the new winger play?

Rekik is supposedly highly rated by City but been poor so far.

Archived