BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest: Good Friday v Blackpol

all this talk and idea suggestions of protests is fine(though they're more trouble than there worth imo.), But who exactly are you expecting to organize them and get word out to the other 10,000 rovers fans at the game that don't use this site.

Previous official protests where all organised by brag(or its members prior to brags formation) as far as i'm aware and it seems they now have other things on there plate,

so......

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An aternative option perhaps,

Working on the assumption that the Rao's and collective parasitic scum will have already got the negative vibes and that at last the national media would appear to be onside and that the Blackburn public only care for what's good for their Club.

Fill Ewood on Good Friday with passionate Rovers supporters and show the world and the media what the club really means to us all, not to mention any players that actually do give a toss.

After all we need the points despite all else to give any future owners a fighting chance.

Tin hat on for me I guess unfortunately!

The ONLY, ONLY, ONLY way Venkys will care is if no one buys a ticket and no one goes to the game. Protests did nothing against Kean. Don't be confused for one moment that Venkys got rid of him because of protests. You can have 80,000 fans screaming abuse at them, they'll still say it's a minority. But when it becomes clear that they have lost total financial contribution from the fans and they can't pay for expenses anymore, then they'll see that we won't stand for this.

Total BOYCOTT is what's needed.

Very true , an empty ground speaks volumes !

An aternative option perhaps,

Working on the assumption that the Rao's and collective parasitic scum will have already got the negative vibes and that at last the national media would appear to be onside and that the Blackburn public only care for what's good for their Club.

Fill Ewood on Good Friday with passionate Rovers supporters and show the world and the media what the club really means to us all, not to mention any players that actually do give a toss.

After all we need the points despite all else to give any future owners a fighting chance.

Tin hat on for me I guess unfortunately!

Halle bloody ulla, at last someone with a sensible post, of course only my opinion, but throwing eggs on the pitch, whistles, not going, et al, how the hell is that going to help Gary Bower win matches, end of the day we need to stay in this division, so as my fellow darrener says back the team, after two and a half years do you honestly think the Venkys would suddenly change their minds, no chance, ignore them support the team end off.

For every idea, there's always someone who disagree's. If only the fanbase could unite at this stage to come up with something that would please the majority.

Something has to be done that's for sure before we are totally ruined.

as long as its not during the match I don't give a dingle!.RELEGATION is not an OPTION !!

RELEGATION is not an OPTION !!

Can someone tell the players as nothing seems to have got through their thick skulls as yet

After thinking about things all day, I feel the best suggestion would be (as per a previous post) a protest away from Ewood at Lancaster Gate. Too many people pulling in too many directions for anything to happen on a big enough scale at Ewood.

Can you really see people going to London? Even Wembley would have only attracted about 15K

as long as its not during the match I don't give a dingle!.RELEGATION is not an OPTION !!

In which manual does it say that if a protest were to take place during a game, Rovers would lose that game?

Can you really see people going to London? Even Wembley would have only attracted about 15K

Yes I can. An effective protest at Ewood would need a good few thousand whereas an effective protest and the necessary media attention at Lancaster Gate would only take a couple of hundred.

Do what I, and many others have already done for the past 2 years.

Don't go on, it really is as simple as that. By far and away the single best way of showing your disgust.

you are a real wum!.Have you experienced the pain of the last 2 years?...no ,to me your views are irrelevant cause you've given up on your team.Stick to what your best at COWARD...sniffing out rabbits!.Sick to death of ex fans ranting their views whilst sat in their armchairs and leaving us 13 k to witness the REAL thing!.To me me your views are irrelevant unless you attend on match day and hope for reward... Like the 95th min on Sunday!.What a tool you are!.

Do what I, and many others have already done for the past 2 years.

Don't go on, it really is as simple as that. By far and away the single best way of showing your disgust.

You wouldn't get an empty ground or the 10,000+ that have abandoned Ewood to return, so neither is a viable prospect.

I would guess that on that basis you have already made your point then.

What better way to 'protest' then for once show the idiots and the watching media, how it could have been?

25,000 + showing their fervent support of the Club for 45 mins, followed by 15 mins over the half time Bovril and nuked pie, of Shebby should work in the banking world, sack the board etc, followed by a further 45 mins in support of the team.

The all important media at last would now appear to be waking up for whatever reason. It would send a great message IMO and may also help us gain the 3 points we crave.

Fill Ewood on Good Friday with passionate Rovers supporters and show the world and the media what the club really means to us all, not to mention any players that actually do give a toss

Fill Ewood for the last home game of the season and sing "We're not coming anymore"

Then boycott season ticket sales

ok,we are having a bad time. often the case. never like this but that is a sign of the times. tax ,money washing, betting, agencies and god knows what else are all afoot. the backroom shennanegins with shaw/ agnew v singh,the fans infighting,the media,but i have this gut feeling about kentaro and that anderson bloke. i think it was him who made the world financial crisis. remember when he got the let forum to close. how can he do tha\t ?i know his lad is a great player, but to cry on s sports is crazy. he is a very rich and very guilty man.

meanwhile..... we are rovers...super rovers....etc

what doesn,t kill you makes you stronger.........apparrently.

• Backroom

I would guess that on that basis you have already made your point then.

What better way to 'protest' then for once show the idiots and the watching media, how it could have been?

25,000 + showing their fervent support of the Club for 45 mins, followed by 15 mins over the half time Bovril and nuked pie, of Shebby should work in the banking world, sack the board etc, followed by a further 45 mins in support of the team.

The all important media at last would now appear to be waking up for whatever reason. It would send a great message IMO and may also help us gain the 3 points we crave.

I don't disagree with you necessarily, but how is it possible to fill Ewood with 25,000 people when the current attendance barely gets about 10,000? You'll be lucky to get an extra 2,000 or 3,000 let alone 15,000.

The ONLY, ONLY, ONLY way Venkys will care is if no one buys a ticket and no one goes to the game. Protests did nothing against Kean. Don't be confused for one moment that Venkys got rid of him because of protests. You can have 80,000 fans screaming abuse at them, they'll still say it's a minority. But when it becomes clear that they have lost total financial contribution from the fans and they can't pay for expenses anymore, then they'll see that we won't stand for this.

Total BOYCOTT is what's needed.

I suggested that in the summer of 2011 Mr E. Nobody took any notice then and no one will now. The term 'flogging a dead horse' applies.

You wouldn't get an empty ground or the 10,000+ that have abandoned Ewood to return, so neither is a viable prospect.

No but for every 1000 that the attendance falls will surely reduce the value of the club. That means that when the Venky's eventually bale out and prospective new buyers will have to stump up less and the Venky's will get increasingly get their fingers burned. Shame eh?

Presumably you thought the same last year?

Allegedly 10,000 protesting non-attendees for a start would bridge the gap. ;-)

What I've suggested is only a different manner of protest so it shouldn't be an issue if they were all to sign up to it as a one off.

Anyway, just a thought.

As a foot note, please nobody label me with supporting this shower because it couldn't be further from the truth.

It's just a different option from the norm and would help gavanise the support of the media in the short to medium term whilst at the same time feel like playing at home once more and help get 3 points.

Boycott would have an impact IMO.

Know Shebby talks rubbish but, few weeks after he joined, he pretty much said the owners were concerned about the low attendances and the cost implications for them (also how they didn't realise how expensive owning a football club was).

you are a real wum!.Have you experienced the pain of the last 2 years?...no ,to me your views are irrelevant cause you've given up on your team.Stick to what your best at COWARD...sniffing out rabbits!.Sick to death of ex fans ranting their views whilst sat in their armchairs and leaving us 13 k to witness the REAL thing!.To me me your views are irrelevant unless you attend on match day and hope for reward... Like the 95th min on Sunday!.What a tool you are!.

The alternative and equally valid view is that in supporting unequivocably the current set up put in place by the Venky's that you are completely bloody stupid

Boycott would have an impact IMO.

Know Shebby talks rubbish but, few weeks after he joined, he pretty much said the owners were concerned about the low attendances and the cost implications for them (also how they didn't realise how expensive owning a football club was).

I know where you are coming from John but 10000 have already boycotted. Have you noticed any change in policy or any improvement in management?

You've got your own topic for crap like that Happy. Let's not proliferate this topic with your 'coward' crap

• Backroom

No but for every 1000 that the attendance falls will surely reduce the value of the club. That means that when the Venky's eventually bale out and prospective new buyers will have to stump up less and the Venky's will get increasingly get their fingers burned. Shame eh?

It also gives Venky's a greater opportunity to sell to shysters of a similar ilk. I think the club is screwed either way, really.

Archived