BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Protest: Good Friday v Blackpol

you are a real wum!.Have you experienced the pain of the last 2 years?...no ,to me your views are irrelevant cause you've given up on your team.Stick to what your best at COWARD...sniffing out rabbits!.Sick to death of ex fans ranting their views whilst sat in their armchairs and leaving us 13 k to witness the REAL thing!.To me me your views are irrelevant unless you attend on match day and hope for reward... Like the 95th min on Sunday!.What a tool you are!.

what a top f**kwit you are happycrapper

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

you are a real wum!.Have you experienced the pain of the last 2 years?...no ,to me your views are irrelevant cause you've given up on your team.Stick to what your best at COWARD...sniffing out rabbits!.Sick to death of ex fans ranting their views whilst sat in their armchairs and leaving us 13 k to witness the REAL thing!.To me me your views are irrelevant unless you attend on match day and hope for reward... Like the 95th min on Sunday!.What a tool you are!.

6. No personal attacks

Whilst lively debate is encouraged, personal abuse and any other form of personal attack is not tolerated anywhere on the messageboard, including via the personal messenger system.

Note that board members’ personal messages are not monitored by admin. Technically, however, admin do have access to personal messages and reserve the right to monitor these when serious cases of abuse are reported.

7. No flaming

Board members must refrain from posting anything that is designed to insult or provoke others, regardless of subject. Similarly, whilst we ask members to take care with spelling and grammar, we also discourage members from drawing attention to the spelling and grammatical errors of others.

Hmmm.

• Backroom

So it's settled:

We have a mass boycott yet fill the ground with Rovers fans in fancy dress, stay on the concourse for ten minutes then come out facing away from the pitch in silence, sit down on the pitch, sing 'we're not coming any more' then throw eggs at each other at minutes 18 and 75 whilst blowing our whistles and vuvuzelas

Got it!

:P

(And no I haven't any better ideas)

So it's settled:

We have a mass boycott yet fill the ground with Rovers fans in fancy dress, stay on the concourse for ten minutes then come out facing away from the pitch in silence, sit down on the pitch, sing 'we're not coming any more' then throw eggs at each other at minutes 18 and 75 whilst blowing our whistles and vuvuzelas

Got it!

:P

(And no I haven't any better ideas)

Would that be Easter eggs or chicken eggs we're throwing?

You've got your own topic for crap like that Happy. Let's not proliferate this topic with your 'coward' crap

why not?im saying what I feel is right when people don't attend ewood anymore yet think their views are valid despite their absence!.Anyway please get off my back... Your like a boil on my arse :-)

Could always go to the match like this:

448786350_b91f357b0e_m.jpg448786356_1bb0ec2e93_m.jpg

Is that the Maltese Cross Philip?

Will you be bringing that along with your pristine, white, Indian Cotton bed sheet with you for the Good Friday celebrations at Ewood?

surprised tbh

Instead of a protest at Lancaster Gate, This is nearer.

Football League Operations Centre

Edward VII Quay

Navigation Way

Preston

PR2 2YF

I don't think it would get the desired publicity.

Instead of a protest at Lancaster Gate, This is nearer.

Football League Operations Centre Edward VII Quay [/size]Navigation Way [/size]Preston [/size]PR2 2YF[/size]

Literally thats an office building, in a block of other offices, nothing of importance there.

It is in Malta- a Good Friday parade but the Maltese Cross has 8 points.

Send these guys for Shebby:

stock-photo-mosta-malta-apr-roman-centur

Is that John Clease and Micheal Palin in the background? I believe they've already been active in Blackburn for some time.

stock-photo-mosta-malta-apr-roman-centur

Is that John Clease and Micheal Palin in the background? I believe they've already been active in Blackburn for some time.

:lol: Welease Wodger!

I bet you'd fill Ewood to watch Shebby and Shagspew dual-ling to the death on the Ewood pitch. Chuck in a couple of lions for good measure (call them Roar and Roarina if you like) and last one standing can pick the next manager.

My apologies. At first glance it appeared more sinister.

No disrespect intended but ever thought Stuart that if you'd paused to put your brain in gear before engaging your keypad you wouldn't need to apologise. Second time in 24 hours that I've felt the need to quote the story of Gelert.

People shouldn't feel like they are walking on eggshells all the time for fear someone will hurl accusations. There's too much of this stuff around these days.

Archived