BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's giving me a 404 Not Found, don't tell me it's been pulled already?

Just try again. A lot of people are accessing the site at the same time, which is probably the reason for the 404 message (I got the same a couple of times). It worked a minute ago.

I would save equal contempt for our new Solicitors for attempting to come up with a flimsy defence which will no doubt end up costing us a shedload in legal fees. The best advice would have just been to pay up and minimise legal costs, not drag the matter out through various further hearings after which we'll no doubt have to end up paying both side's costs.

The High Court in NOT cheap. I spent 2 days in the London High Court Chancery Division last year year defending a case. The legal fees for our side were £115,000. Luckily we won the case (fantastic QC) and the other side paid all our costs.

yeah still there as club secretary.

presented a cheque to a charity before the game on the side of the pitch

A cynic would point at the timing of that rare pitchside charitable appearance...

Do you think we would be stupid enough , to put non legit emails on our website , when

A) we are legal entity

B. )we are cautious of legal implications ?

We have of course got the full paper trail for where they came from . The source is rock solid and should anyone be wrongly implicated we would support any potential action.which may be brought against anyone

The papers all have copies of these now , some have made reference to these emails already in the last week .

They are 100% legit and won't be the last

Do you think we would be stupid enough , to put non legit emails on our website , when

A) we are legal entity

B. )we are cautious of legal implications ?

We have of course got the full paper trail for where they came from . The source is rock solid and should anyone be wrongly implicated we would support any potential action.which may be brought against anyone

The papers all have copies of these now , some have made reference to these emails already in the last week .

They are 100% legit and won't be the last

Where there any replies and do you have them? Would add further context to the emails

Apologies Glen, I didn't want to say they were not legit, just seems odd that from the same person, Mrs Desai has used 2 different formats of the date at the beginning of her email. I am sure they are legit, they would need to be. Keep up the sterling work you are all doing.

Archived