BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Berg at the High Court

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's got nothing to do with whether people like what they say. People have to right to question and debate. You seem to dislike anyone questioning you. If you put this stuff out there, it and you are going to get questioned.

Well done Glen. Take no notice of the doubters - they have personal agenda's against you and that is coming over loud and clear. If there is to be no recourse get the rest of your information out and discredit the lot of them.

I'm not at liberty to say , but Venkys have confirmed they are 100% genuine

Why aren't the brothers copied in? Do they all sit around the same laptop sharing an email account in her name?

There are a LOT of things very fishy about both emails, not least the physical differences between the headers, email program using or not using "" "" around names, different styles of writing and paragraph spacing, change of tint in the scan between header and text - just to mention the obvious.

Given what has come out of the High Court and the very public #### ups there, all this has the potential to be part of a badly executed scam. Question is - who is behind it and why?

Well done Glen. Take no notice of the doubters - they have personal agenda's against you and that is coming over loud and clear. If there is to be no recourse get the rest of your information out and discredit the lot of them.

I don't think folk asking questions here is anything to do with any personal agendas. Folk are just asking questions - which he should be willing to answer. Which he has been answering - fair play. It is down to individuals, if they accept his answers or not. If not then they are likely to want to ask more. Which he should be willing to answer again.

just because somebody questions something, raises questions about something. does not mean they have an agenda.

One question that could be asked is - what role has shabby singh played in these letters / emails. After all he is in India. Was meant to return for a discipline hearing with shaw. or how do you know he is not involved in anyway shape or form in these letters / emails.

Just an example of some questions some folk may have. Nothing to do with agendas.

Er I did not raise any complaint on any of the posts on this subject

I did not say they were not genuine.

But the wording of them leaves the door open for anybody to form their own opinion as to if they are or not.

Me, I have not formed an opinion on them yet.

The subject ties in - venkys claim contract was changed. That cannot be disputed.

Why not give up the ghost PAFELL?

We've had several years of you're bullsh1t trying to discredit people?

BRAG may have made mistakes, but their intentions are good, i'm not sure you can say the same.

I've no reason to doubt Glen

For crying out loud. It's nothing to do with doubting Glen. Any "leak" like this should be analysed and questioned. It's wholly possible that the person who leaked them created them and then made sure they got out in to the public domain. Glen/BRAG wouldn't know, would they?

Until we know who leaked it, and why they leaked it, how can you possibly be so sure they are real?

For crying out loud. It's nothing to do with doubting Glen. Any "leak" like this should be analysed and questioned. It's wholly possible that the person who leaked them created them and then made sure they got out in to the public domain. Glen/BRAG wouldn't know, would they?

Until we know who leaked it, and why they leaked it, how can you possibly be so sure they are real?

Glen has posted *Venkys have confirmed they are 100% genuine*

Glen has posted *Venkys have confirmed they are 100% genuine*

Has it occurred to you to question why exactly they would want to do that?? These are people that have continually ignored communication from people that have tried to help them. Doesn't seem strange to you?

How can they be hard to tell if they are genuine ?

Fact is , we would have one almighty law suit if they was not genuine .

The mail , mail on Sunday , Lancashire telegraph and independent have made references to these letters this week as they have access to where they came from .

People continually complain they want things in the public domain , yet when they appear they either complain its in the public domain or try and pick holes in it .

Well done Glen and BRAG.Its a sign of the times that 3 groups are trying their asses of to bring this sorry bag of sh1te to an end and each one gets attacked by snipers. A bit unbeliveable TBH but fans are that frazzled after 3 yrs of it that nobody knows their own minds any more.

WE all have to take at face value what each of the 3 groups are saying because they are fighting the cause.Whether its true or not in the end who knows but i'd rather go with them than the lying , cheating, snakes that we have running our club .

Time to give our own firefighters a break aint it??

Has it occurred to you to question why exactly they would want to do that?? These are people that have continually ignored communication from people that have tried to help them. Doesn't seem strange to you?

It backs up their court case against shagnew.

Now I don't care if they're fakes if they get shut of the gruesome twosome.

Nobody with any sense is going to reveal their sources and certainly not on a public platform. Whilst I don't always agree with everything Glen and BRAG do I have to say that I doubt they would put these letters into a public domain without legal advice. If newspapers are using them then they too would have had them legally verified before going into print. If the letters are real, which all the evidence points in that direction, then it hardly matters who leaked it. The argument about why they were leaked is a totally different one. The fact that these letters exist show just how inept the running of this club has become.

After 3 years of this crap, people still think the fans should take things at face value and not analyse and question the evidence. Unbelievable.

It's nothing to do with trying to discredit anyone. But no one is beyond question and anything that comes out should be judged and debated on its merits. To not do so is at best massively naive and at worst deliberately obtuse.

I gotta say here i completely understand this. When i first became aware of them a few weeks ago, i also had the same questions, who had them? who created them? and that is why they never went out 3-4 weeks ago because could we be sure? no we couldn't.

We had to ensure they were completely legit, know where they have come from, the trail of how they got to us and the people who have confirmed in writing the legitimacy of them is now enough for us to be able to publish them, in the knowledge that we can rebuff any implications.

We had to wait until we had that knowledge, had we had any doubts at all, believe me they wouldn't be up on the website right now.

Nobody with any sense is going to reveal their sources and certainly not on a public platform. Whilst I don't always agree with everything Glen and BRAG do I have to say that I doubt they would put these letters into a public domain without legal advice. If newspapers are using them then they too would have had them legally verified before going into print. If the letters are real, which all the evidence points in that direction, then it hardly matters who leaked it. The argument about why they were leaked is a totally different one. The fact that these letters exist show just how inept the running of this club has become.

I'm not suggesting they should reveal the source - I fully understand why they wouldn't. My point is, without them doing so everyone on this message board is purely and simply taking the word of someone who is taking the word of someone else. That's not evidence of anything.

After 3 years of this crap, people still think the fans should take things at face value and not analyse and question the evidence. Unbelievable.

It's nothing to do with trying to discredit anyone. But no one is beyond question and anything that comes out should be judged and debated on its merits. To not do so is at best massively naive and at worst deliberately obtuse.

I'm with you on this. Something doesn't seem quite right.

Archived