BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What will it take for fans to get angry ?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In terms of the Sky/PL destroying football, I have noticed that the quality in the Championship is poor. Particularly finishing.

I can only conclude that anyone with any quality who isn't playing for a PL team is on their bench or playing in their reserves, driven not by football but by ££.

Another Saturday goes by and we find ourselves hurtling towards division 1.

Agnew, Singh, Shaw and Venkys decided the best preparation for this game would be to put the managing director on gardening leave over the Berg fiasco....

So what will it take for the fans to get angry?

The question is, is there any fan left that's not angry? I've certainly not come across anyone who isn't in a while now. It's like the Kean saga all over again where if people don't agree with a particular approach to riding us of the problem, they are immediately labeled appologists.

Even the Dingles are supportive over the mess the club has spiralled into. But anger is unproductive on it's own, we need to channel that anger.

Down,no ifs and buts about it,absolutely shocking. Crowds will be less than 10k next season,I think the only time that barrier will be broken is against Preston,Tranmere and Bury if they stay up.

The downfall is unreal,look at tables a few months when Bolton were the laughing stock,jesus how quick things. Venky's will prob have Kevin Davies lined up as player manager with Rhodes going the other way

The question is, is there any fan left that's not angry? I've certainly not come across anyone who isn't in a while now. It's like the Kean saga all over again where if people don't agree with a particular approach to riding us of the problem, they are immediately labeled appologists.

Even the Dingles are supportive over the mess the club has spiralled into. But anger is unproductive on it's own, we need to channel that anger.

You are right about the channeling. At the moment the only anger I'm seeing, hearing, reading is blue on blue.

If EVERY fan IS angry , then why I am week in week out told to F off every time I shout anti venky stuff. After dropping in the bottom 3 , reading about L1 finances and the telegraph turning pro venky/Agnew , what will it take for every fan on Saturday to turn ewood into a cauldron of hate for the venkys ( inc the idiots there shaw agspew shabby inc) ? Relegation? .. Last season they got it in the Wigan game only . Admin .?? Too late then.

C'mon lads n lasses we've backed the players forever and this bunch of losers don't give a crap when we do back them.

I can tell the grand kids I tried to vocally tell the venkyscum what I thought ( I looked the fat turd in the eye and told him) , they will know I marched and got wacked hard for trying to get on the pitch and most of all they will know 80 % of fans stayed quiet and slagged fans off who tried .

If EVERY fan IS angry , then why I am week in week out told to F off every time I shout anti venky stuff. After dropping in the bottom 3 , reading about L1 finances and the telegraph turning pro venky/Agnew , what will it take for every fan on Saturday to turn ewood into a cauldron of hate for the venkys ( inc the idiots there shaw agspew shabby inc) ? Relegation? .. Last season they got it in the Wigan game only . Admin .?? Too late then.

C'mon lads n lasses we've backed the players forever and this bunch of losers don't give a crap when we do back them.

I can tell the grand kids I tried to vocally tell the venkyscum what I thought ( I looked the fat turd in the eye and told him) , they will know I marched and got wacked hard for trying to get on the pitch and most of all they will know 80 % of fans stayed quiet and slagged fans off who tried .

Totally agree, the only real people who care about the club have been rammed up the arse for the last 2 and half years, it's about time we rammed them back.

100% agree. the weedy Rovers Fans are complicit in our club being destroyed. Doing nothing cant be an option.

Abbey we need positivism, not anger. Can you at least be positive until the last game of the season. Then if we are relegated by then you can be as angry as you like. However until relegation is confirmed there is always hope.

Also players play better when the crowd is with them rather than against them.

Be angry at Venky's but remain positive to the players. :tu:

Abbey we need positivism, not anger. Can you at least be positive until the last game of the season. Then if we are relegated by then you can be as angry as you like. However until relegation is confirmed there is always hope.

yes lets be positive, its really worked so far hasnt it? do you bury your head in the sand when all this is going on?

yes lets be positive, its really worked so far hasnt it? do you bury your head in the sand when all this is going on?

Steve Kean was positive and he kept his job longer than he should have done. Everyone likes positivism. Why be angry when relegation isn't even certain yet.

I dislike Venky's but shouting hate all game won't help anyone.

They need a size eleven boot up the arse, grow a pair of nads & show they are worth their wages.

Steve Kean was positive and he kept his job longer than he should have done. Everyone likes positivism. Why be angry when relegation isn't even certain yet.

noone shouts all game now, people have given up doing that but mindlessly supporting 'the lads' hasnt improved performances, if we just sit there 'raa raa raaing' all game then noone will hear our anger and frustration about the destruction of our club

2 years down the line and you still don't get it do you? They play like p*ssants no matter what the fans do. They have been backed in every game and still let the fans down time and time and time and time and time again. It's like urinating into a hurricane.

Relegation is just a matter of time. People need to start accepting it now as it will save their summer

What ? Like last season ..WUM

Rovers Fan is back.

I'm pretty sure I'm right in thinking that our only victories in the Premier League last season seemed to happen when there was a protest before the game. Whereas when there was no protest and fans got behind the team the players were spineless, we lost games and in some couldn't even be bothered to have a shot.

Yeah getting behind the players is really going to make a blind bit of difference. At the end of the day the majority of them don't give a @#/? and that's due to the total incompetence and mismanagement from our "board" and "owners".

Archived