BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] What will it take for fans to get angry ?

2 years down the line and you still don't get it do you? They play like p*ssants no matter what the fans do. They have been backed in every game and still let the fans down time and time and time and time and time again. It's like urinating into a hurricane.

Relegation is just a matter of time. People need to start accepting it now as it will save their summer

True , if we survive this season , we will be red hot favourites next !

The owners have too go !

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll only be happy when we do get relegated, just so you can say "I told you so" to everyone.

No-one's happy but since you are making a big deal, haven't I seen you post that if Rovers are relegated to League One, you'll no longer watch?

Oh and that we should have kept Kean, on another thread?

Abbey we need positivism, not anger. Can you at least be positive until the last game of the season. Then if we are relegated by then you can be as angry as you like. However until relegation is confirmed there is always hope.

Also players play better when the crowd is with them rather than against them.

Be angry at Venky's but remain positive to the players. :tu:

Sounds like that Ewood Spark chappy

As individuals we all deal with things differently.

I feel like I have been through the 5 stages of grief and have arrived at the final one- acceptance. I genuinely believe that nothing that we as fans can do will change the views of our owners, the only thing to do is pick up the pieces and help rebuild the club when the time is right- IMO.

As individuals we all deal with things differently.

I feel like I have been through the 5 stages of grief and have arrived at the final one- acceptance. I genuinely believe that nothing that we as fans can do will change the views of our owners, the only thing to do is pick up the pieces and help rebuild the club when the time is right- IMO.

I stopped going after they kept he who I cannot name, I came back when he went. I feel they have continued to take the p*ss out of us still, come what may, ever since. Hate Venkys, end of.

I'll not be found wanting if we get relegated again this season, I'll be protesting in the strongest possible way, @#/? to the fine, @#/? to the ban if nothing else at least I'll feel I got my point across, even if in reality I didn't.

Agnew out

Venkys out

Angry doesn't come into it. The club I have supported through thick and thin for 38 years bring dismantled, downsized and pillaged in front of our eyes. Called it correctly as soon as SA was sacked only to be ridiculed by those who knew much, much better than me. Console myself with the fact that nothing lasts forever.

Lost a grandma and uncle this last two years, both hugely loyal fans, decent local people who dedicated large parts if their life to the club as we all do. Kelbo and others have now sadly passed and to think their parting memories of the Rovers had this shower of sh1t linked to our clubs disgusts and saddens me in equal measure.

I am a reasonable guy, try and be charitable for the most, but the contempt I hold for all involved at the club is hard to communicate in words.

Archived