BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Investigate or we'll publish Blackburn Rovers findings, warns Mullan

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wonder how long the fa investigation has been going on for before this story was published

Long enough for a new set of brushes and carpets and lots of paper shredding ,but fingers crossed :), when people think they are untouchable they usually slip up

The FA investigation will be a farce, they have a 4 year deal with Kentaro for England's tv rights.

Exposing Kentaro would expose the FA for the bunch of incompetents that they are.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying that the FA will deliberately obstruct any potential progress.

All far too late even if some bodies are dug up.

Fans had the chance to do something long ago but all sat on their hands or decided to turn up as if nothing was going on,

The fact is the club will be in the lower leagues next season and no-one outside Blackburn will give a damn no matter what the protest or past wrongdoings.

They are probably investigating in their own bumbling back covering half hearted way , and all credit to Glen and the AG for keeping at it and digging for new stuff, but as it seems at the moment that the FA can't be bothered (for reasons best known to themselves ) unless its handed to them on a plate , feel we might see Brazil and Argentina friendlies at the white elephant new wembley next season as a thank you.

A slither of hope that there's something that can't be "explained" and they have to act especially if it becomes public knowledge

As for the Football League, a re watch of the documentary "how to buy a football club" shows they do not give a stuff who owns clubs.

wonder how long the fa investigation has been going on for before this story was published

The article that's on the Mail site now says for "more than two years".

How much have the FA done though? Haven't they just sat back and let the supporters do it all?

The article that's on the Mail site now says for "more than two years".

How much have the FA done though? Haven't they just sat back and let the supporters do it all?

"have been investigating events at Ewood Park dating back more than two years"

I read that as looking back through what's happened, not that they've been investigating for more than two years.

I get an awful feeling this has just been released to fob people off. If there was a story supposed to be surfacing but the greasy wheels of you know who have been in motion behind the scenes, breathing in the right ears etc this could just be a fob off to keep people quiet. Wouldn't be at all suprised to see it published that no wrong doing was found in the hope of putting a lid on it all to save the FA anymore hassle or expense.

"have been investigating events at Ewood Park dating back more than two years"

I read that as looking back through what's happened, not that they've been investigating for more than two years.

Ah! Good point, teach me not to skim!

What a mess, hopefully this can begin to sort things out for you lot! That berg contract situation is criminal!!!

We certainly hope it is!

I saw the article, it was Nick Harris' column. Said that the FA were investigating into the sale of the club including the role of agents and have been for a while. Also mentioned the boardroom infighting and the resignation of Silk which the club declined to comment on. Nothing to get too excited about yet.

Yes I read it and felt the same. Nothing ground breaking in itself, no names mentioned, but a signal that things are starting to move.

I get an awful feeling this has just been released to fob people off. If there was a story supposed to be surfacing but the greasy wheels of you know who have been in motion behind the scenes, breathing in the right ears etc this could just be a fob off to keep people quiet. Wouldn't be at all suprised to see it published that no wrong doing was found in the hope of putting a lid on it all to save the FA anymore hassle or expense.

yep, that's sadly the most logical assumption,

I'm pretty much just expecting another line like 'the owners are just useless, nothing we can do about that' from the fa(or something to that effect.

yep, that's sadly the most logical assumption,

I'm pretty much just expecting another line like 'the owners are just useless, nothing we can do about that' from the fa(or something to that effect.

Be positive!

The FA might have been investigating for some time but that doesn't guarantee they are going to find anything substantial. What's the biggest punishment they can do? Force Venky's to sell Rovers? Nobody is going to have the combination of finances and desire to buy the club at this present time.

Whilst it's good that our plight is continuing to be publicised, nothing potentially game changing is going to come from this.

Guest Norbert

I just want to see certain people found to have been breaking laws and therefore put in prison. The FA will noyt bite the hand that feeds them however, and this'll amount to the club being penalised but the agents, and the owners getting off.

Didn't the FA write a letter to Jack Straw saying that they were not investigating the ownership of Blackburn Rovers? That they were satisfied Venkys were the owners of the club?

Therefore this reads as an investigation mainly in the events around October 2010 to June 2011 - perhaps things like Rochina's 400% agent fee or maybe the signing of Myles Anderson? Maybe even more recently,as Shebby himself has stated, potential 'irregularities?'

I hope the 'corporate veil' is lifted and certain people struck off from their 'profession' rather than the club itself being punished with fines and points deductions.

initial reaction after reading that ...The FA's head of integrity, David Newton, is leading the investigation

if i was Glenn Mullan and co i'd be absolutely furious .... the FA hav done @#/? all ... the investigation has been done by others at their own expense... great that its out there a shame that the real investigators havnt got the credit

The FA investigation will be a farce, they have a 4 year deal with Kentaro for England's tv rights.

Exposing Kentaro would expose the FA for the bunch of incompetents that they are.

In fact, I'd go as far as saying that the FA will deliberately obstruct any potential progress.

Archived